Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ozonics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is 100% when it comes to scent control. Even if it works, it's just another crutch......put the wind in your face and get after them.

It's called 'sponsorship'.... unfortunately money has infiltrated the hunting industry like everything else.... I have no opinion on the effectiveness of this device... may work wonderfully well.... but in MY opinion it is just another gadget that some 'professional' hunter will try to convince you to buy to be 'more successful'....

Learn to hunt the wind and various terrain features better.... then you will be truly successful as a hunter... it is way more satisfying as well... :way:

Can't say i'd spend the amount of money they're asking for them, however, I sat in a tree stand with 'Scoonie' for a few days last fall and the first deer we encountered was a mature half rack 8 that walked straight down wind of us at 20-25 yards or something like that.. seemed to work alright... the "ozone" that they put off kind of smells funny, but, I guess if it doesn't bother the deer, then it doens't bother me

You guys can't believe what you want; I wouldn't endorse them, promote for them, or be writing on this thread if I couldn’t tell you that Ozonic’s works. And not just “sometimes”, they consistently, day after day, week after week – work. With a cameraman in the tree and (2) ozonic’s every time we hunt, we no-longer get winded to the point of a snort. Not in 60 days of hunting this past season. If you think that I’m all about scent elimination, watch the previous 4 WKP videos where I swear off scent elimination because everything else is a gimmick (which I truly believe is the case).

It took me 3 years to try an ozonic’s because I believed it was yet another gimmick product. It took my friend from ND to come down here with (2) units and take me into the field to prove to me that they work. I became a believer at that point, and soon after became ozonic’s greatest advocate because they work, and is the only thing that does.

If you don’t believe that they work, then consider they have a 100% no-questions asked money back guarantee. Buy one and prove that they are a gimmick and come back and tell us. You think I could brain-wash my entire team into making claims on-camera that aren’t true? If you think we are the typical hunting video, tv show, or any other “pro” that will promote anything for $$$ - well, you don’t know us well enough then.

AIRASSAULT – What did Scoonie say about them?

If you want to see a 4-1/2 year old buck get straight down wind of our ground blind set-up this past fall, we have the proof on-camera. Explain to me why this buck doesn’t bust out if Ozonic’s doesn’t work? You simply can-not deny that this buck is straight down wind, he’s sniffing the air, he’s looking straight at the blind; if Ozonic’s doesn’t work, then you tell me why this buck walks away, comes back, and never has a “smelled human scent” reaction once in the 5 minute encounter. I’ve been hunting 23 years and I know when a whitetail catches human. They don’t act like this.

http://www.whitetailsinc.com/Profile/VendorProfileVideos/760

The episode is “The Big Bucks of 2010” – about midway down the page.

You’ll thank me later if you believe they work enough to try one. What have you go to lose?

AIRASSAULT – What did Scoonie say about them?

He seemed to swear by them..I think the first thing he did every time we got into the tree was put that up and turn it on, even before he brought his bow up or before we had the camera set up. He was excited when that half-rack got down wind of us and never lifted his head.
I would love to have one, because I've seen your videos where you drifted the cotton or milkweed right at the doe and she watched it come right up to her face, but, never smelled anything. I just can't afford to spend that kind of money though right now. Maybe some day they will become more affordable.

I hear that, we all have priorities - and got to do what we got to do! I have met (1) guy who has tried it and didn't think they work (because they were only using 1 unit for 2 guys - Limbchicken) - and I will convert him this year with a second unit in the tree.

I know some of the most hard-core old-school hunters that have tried them, and now become the best salesmen for them. The biggest issue with this product segment is that there have been SO MANY GIMMICKS out there being promoted by big names claiming the same thing as Ozonic's; that everyone just assumes it can't work. Like I said, it took me 3 years being told by someone who had nothing to gain for me trying one. He kept telling me "from one hunter to another, you have got to try it". I just wish I would have listened to him earlier. I could have saved about 100 hunts that were blown by snorting freaking does!

Ozone and Health

Not saying whether they work or not, just letting people know it might not be in the best interest of your health to spend many hours in a ground blind with an ozone generator.

So what happens if the wind is blowing 10mph, 15mph, 20mph, etc........
How does that effect the "ozone curtain"?
Wouldn't that leave holes in the "curtain", or put the "curtain" out further away from you?
Doesn't look like the web site really address' that question.

They are going to be addressing that on video in the next month.
They, as in the company that makes and sells the unit???

Oh, good, I'll rest easy then.:rolleyes:

I hope they don't start talking about how "it's a different form of ozone" like others have......fail.

..........about $300........ :D

I am seeing it for $399 for the HR-200 model. Then I'm seeing an additional battery for $80 which ONE battery that comes with it lasts 4 hours, hunting all day you really need 2. So, around $399+80= $479-ish. Does this sound right? Just wanna make sure I have pricing right. thanks!

I am seeing it for $399 for the HR-200 model. Then I'm seeing an additional battery for $80 which ONE battery that comes with it lasts 4 hours, hunting all day you really need 2. So, around $399+80= $479-ish. Does this sound right? Just wanna make sure I have pricing right. thanks!

I just did a quick froogle.com search and saw the HR-150 was going for 299.99.

Don't get the HR-150, for treestand hunting you want the 200. It produces something like 50% more ozone, which you need. They will work in winds up to about 25 mph. The new units on a hard downward angle do an incredible job on zero to 25 mph winds. We've learned that with 2 units in a tree (filming), as the wind dies to nothing, we point the units in oposite directions on hard downward angles and they work 360 degree's around the tree. They produce so much ozone that with zero wind it completely saturates the entire area around your stand to the point that NO human scent get's through.

Yeah, most guys want 2 batteries to last longer.

Yes, Ozonic's the company plans on addressing the safety issue by using equipment to test the content of ozone in different blinds (all set-ups) proving beyond a reasonable doubt that they are indeed safe.

I don't care what kind of ozone it is, it works!

I have pretty much seen and heard it all now if we are making our own ozone while hunting. I think I will take my cruncher or whatever it is that makes the acorn sound and take up bird watching cause I can't keep up with all these gadgets geez I don't even have one of them golf carts on steroids yet I am so far behind

Great news guys!!! Harold Camping is now selling these!! :)

Ok, that's pretty darn funny right there!

On a serious note, I see both sides of all these discussions. As far as purchasing, be thankful that you simply live in a Capitalist, free market society (ok, for now). You have the choice to purchase or pass on anything from your own evaluation & opinion whether you deem worthy or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom