Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA Spring Turkey Contest - Sign Up!

muddy

If you want in on the Spring Turkey Contest you must be a PMA member and you must be signed up in this thread. I will be drawing names at the begining of March sometime.

Sweet! Sign me up! I will apologise now for whoever gets me as a partner /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gersdorf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sweet! Sign me up! I will apologise now for whoever gets me as a partner /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Lookz like everyone is having the zame problemz az you Thomaz!! (thatz for you Muddy)

Count me in!! I've never "officially" turkey hunted, but this year it is on!! Hopefully!! Good luck to all!

hoofline.gif

Muddy,

Thanks for putting forth the effort for another IW Spring Turkey Contest. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Please sign me up again this year.

I am sure that weasel is praying that we aren’t on the same team this year. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

Top Bottom