Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA Spring Turkey Contest - Sign Up!

Can i Play! I want to play!! Can i huh huh!! Can I HUH!!!!! Me too Me too! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I'm in
Thanks Muddy Great Job!!

Im in, can't promise much with my hunting schedule but I plan on at least showing something who is boss, might be with an arrow right over the top of a gobblers back and you laughing your butt off at me as it happens, but at least the bird will know I meant business /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

yeah, bonks, that turk you got last year looked like it wa shit by lightning.

I'M IN
(please, don't let me draw andy, i don't want to score his buzzard)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah, bonks, that turk you got last year looked like it wa shit by lightning.</div></div>

I guess teeroy really didn't like your bird from last year Bonker. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
yeah, bonks, that turk you got last year looked like it wa shit by lightning.
</div></div>

Yeah... I was there... the bird was hit by lightning... it was the only time in my life where I saw a bird get hit and not flop, didn't quiver, just got axed.

Ill give it a whirl again this year maybe Ill get a better partner this year /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom