Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA Spring Turkey Contest - Sign Up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rutnstrut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ill give it a whirl again this year maybe Ill get a better partner this year /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Sheeeet. We'd have won had you shot anything but a jake. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I will sit this one out. Last year I got skunked and was a bad partner. This year by not participating I will likely kill a 40 pounder. With 5 beards. And 3 inch spurs. With the recurve.

With -21 at my house this morning, I'll just be happy to be in the Spring woods, ticks and all. 80 days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Danno</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ticks and all.
</div></div>

Say that again and I'll ban you from my forum. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

If there are an odd number of guys I'll be your wingman.

In it to win it. But this will be my first year going all bow, all the time. Count me in for the apology to who ever I get paired up with.

I'm in! If I am partnered with Bonker again, I automatically withdraw my name. I can't let him down 2 years in a row, it might put him over the edge!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CLOACA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it might put him over the edge! </div></div>

Is that even remotely possible..... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom