Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Realtore Guy

Apparently its okay to have a post that accuses Timberpine Tree Nursery of being poachers. Its okay to have an entire thread dedicated to roasting our Governor. Its okay to talk about the Drury's and Lindsay's hunting as residents. But, its not okay for some guys to give first hand experiences with an Iowa Realtor/Guide, unless they are supportive.

I think I understand..............;)

I'm having issues as well. Mayhaps our posts aren't wildly popular and we have been blocked from further comment.
Just a guess.

Not sure how autocorrect made it realtore instead of realtor but I was going to post on previous thread and got access denied? So they claim slander as negative comments may influence their profits? What about others profits they use to buy land? Is this just more commercialization? His money is more important than others?

Yeah some of the moderators on this site are real pieces of work evidently! I mentioned in a post something bad about some Resident hunters and it was deleted, we bash NR all year long but God forbid we say anything about certain people. Just another example of BS politics

Is there a moderator on here who will clarify this issue for us?

If there is validity to these claims of censorship, I should like to hear about them.
I would think offering an opinion about someone's business practices would be acceptable.
Isn't that the premise for facebook?
Isn't that basically what IW is? Facebook for hunters?

Is there a moderator on here who will clarify this issue for us?

If there is validity to these claims of censorship, I should like to hear about them.
I would think offering an opinion about someone's business practices would be acceptable.
Isn't that the premise for facebook?
Isn't that basically what IW is? Facebook for hunters?

I Agree 100%. It was the guys coming in defense to real facts about the realtor/outfitter that got thier panties in a bunch. Everything said about this guys outfitting ruining land/conflict of business is correct. I would like to know that if I was thinking about using him or buying land in his area hes leasing.

keep it real.
You would work for WP in a heartbeat if you could. Its like being a Marine or playin for the Yankees or Patriots.

Yeah some of the moderators on this site are real pieces of work evidently! I mentioned in a post something bad about some Resident hunters and it was deleted, we bash NR all year long but God forbid we say anything about certain people. Just another example of BS politics

No, you started your own thread on a topic that already had 8 pages of the same comments.

I don't know what happened to the thread. We usually don't remove threads unless they're a repeat of something already on here. I will check it out.

I think the Obiwan admins should firewall off this stuff and we will all go back to getting along. I have to argue with my wife I dont want to over deer and land.

Really?

I truly hope you are kidding about your statement GoArmy. I know Gabe and have nothing against him. But, WP has a reputation that doesn't match your perspective. No offense to Gabe, personally, he is a decent man. But, people make bad business decisions everyday. In this case, I believe Gabe has made a bad business decision. Doesn't make him a bad man or unscroupulous man. Sometimes peoples passion cloud there judgement. Some things do not mix, perhaps, in Gabes case., this is one of them.

I don't personally know Subject Person or any Subject Company "realtor". I do know that if a tv episode is on with Subject Person, I will not watch as he comes across arrogant to me. They seem to "list" your land on their website in exchange to make a "hit list" of big bucks to help advertise why you need their company to sell your land. I guess I didn't know giving money to commercializing deer hunting made the deer grow??

No, you started your own thread on a topic that already had 8 pages of the same comments.

I don't know what happened to the thread. We usually don't remove threads unless they're a repeat of something already on here. I will check it out.

Limb Chicken (or any other moderator for that matter), what did you find out about the other thread?
Is it as we suspect? Are we being censored? What is the reason for its disappearance?
I had sent a PM to Blake yesterday concerning this very topic but he has yet respond as well.

Top Bottom