Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

the name game!

My nickname is from when I was a kid. When I was 9 or 10 I killed a rabbit with my slingshot. My older brother started calling me Jethro Bodine.
The first internet forum I logged onto, the names Jethro and Bodine were taken, so I spell it with two ee's. To keep things simple,because I'm a simple man, I've just kept the name on all of the forums I use.

Well, the STICKBOW part is easy enough....I'm a traditional archer. The "98" comes from that being the year I finally got modernized and entered the cyber-world of the whitetail and began enjoying great forums such as this!

I'm hopping people don't think I chose my name cuz I think I am a deer testicle. I actually chose deernut cuz I am NUTS about deer. My daughter thinks I'm nuts cuz I will always stop and gaze at deer and tell her how pretty I think they are then turn around and want to shoot them!

Palmated Antler Hunter,not really-Just a hunter from PA. who loves to deer and turkey hunt.

what people have called me since I can remember...Last name is Crawford.

2042S10plates-med.jpg
cool.gif

ANY QUESTIONS??

well i hav2 names on here iowabuck hunter.....i live in iowa and hunt big bucks......buckofalifetime2 i had tillsomeone stole my password.....but it tood for i haqve shot 2 giant tens both score over 140"

Top Bottom