Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

the name game!

Just short for my last name. It's pronounced OOgz, long O, not Awgz as some tend to think. Picked it up 10 years ago and it stuck.

Good clarification Ogz...not sure how many people I've ran into that pronounced it Awgz instead of Ohhgz.

I use the name MXZ because I love to ride my MXZ REV ski-doo in the winter after hunting season has closed.
waytogo.gif

When I was in the USAF I grew very fond of the AC-130 Spectre gunships that flew close air support over us. The Ghostriders (AC-130s), were the angels on our wings.

17 has been my number on my ice hockey jersey since high school.

Here is a pic of some noseart from one of the gunships.

ac130u_noseart.jpg

Pretty simple here,

Nick Name given to me in highschool, allot shorter than my full last name of Oldenburg......OLE and then my first name TOM.......hense OLETOM

Is that pronounced ole as in "old" or ole as in Leena and "Oly"?

Did ya hear the one about Leena and Oly where they were makin out, doin some "heavy petting". Leena gets more and more excited and she says "Oh Oly, kiss me where it stinks". So Oly drove her to Cedar Rapids and gave her a big ole smoochie.
doah.gif

The 'Bonker

I'm not very original. I'm a vet and alot of clients call me "Doc". My last name is Holliday, so I get alot of people asking about "Wyatt".

Os Hunter stands for two different thoughts. One was I'm from Ocean Springs, Ms. O S The other is I'm a dreaded Out of State hunter..

My name comes from what my buddies called me in college after the Pablo Cruz band back in the late 70's. They still call me that after all this time.

with the influx of new members i thought that this would be a great topic to put back to the top. come on all you new members, tell us a little bit about yourselves and welcome to the site!!
busted.gif
waytogo.gif

My name is pretty self explanitory. Although I do love to hunt deer my passion is waterfowl. I chose it because I was surfing the net one night and saw a hat that had "DUCKAHOLIC" on it, and it stuck! The bad thing about being a waterfowl hunter and a deer hunter is that you just cant hunt both as hard as you would like to. I do have to say that hunting waterfowl will never give me that leg numbing feeling that you get from seeing that dandy walking your way.

My Dad started calling me Johnny V. when I was playing little league because there were about 4 John's. It stuck throughout school.
John

I guess I am a little late on this one but anyway, here we go. I am a manufacturer's rep for about 15 different archery/hunting lines in IA, NE, WI, IL. One of my lines is Parker Bows, hence the name.

Mine is pretty easy to figure out, well it's the model name of the baddest, fastest, most radical bow made in the us today. Hope this dosen't piss the mathews and bowtech shooters off.

My first email address at work was my first inital M and the first three letters of my last name OLE. Hence the name mole.

I live and breath bow hunting-even during the gun season in Minnesota I'm still bowhunting in blaze orange! Hence...Bowhuntingboy.
Good hunting to all!

Top Bottom