Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

the name game!

I like the spot and stalk approach. I'm 6.5" and kinda stick out on the prairie of South Dakota but I've learned to adapt to my suroundings. Many of my best hunts required that I get on all4s to make it happen. And I hate climbing trees.
Shovelbuck, That is a Great Deer. Have you seen others that resemble him in your woods?
Hunt on All4s

i put so much time and effort into scouting, hunting, getting pictures of, and videotaping the deer in my area that i begin to feel as if they all are my own

Seeing a few new members lately, how about some post's here?
cool.gif

Well I brought mine on myself. Out of the last 3 years I have been lucky enough to harvest all 6 deer that I shot at during bow season. I told a buddy of my that I would never miss(be cocky). Well guess what happen? I missed two during this year's bow season. My buddy was there both times. One time I was having trouble finding my arrow so I asked him to help me out. He found my arrow and when he pulled it out of the ground, there was a huge dirtball on the end of my broadhead. Enough said!

157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Quad, stands for quadriplegic, I am paralyzed from neck down. 4 stands for the vertebra that I broke. Hunter is because I am a hunter.

Take a kid hunting then you won't be hunting the kid.

Forget yesterday, Enjoy today, look forward to tomorrow.
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

Mine is pretty boring and simple. "Saskguy".....I'm just a regaular guy from Saskatchewan. Married, one kid, regaular job, etc... I could have went with a buck I've killed or one I'm chasing like old "double brow" or "the split g2" but figured I'd have to change it with my next obsession deer so I chose the simple name.

...hershy is a family nickname...lot shorter than the real thing and easy to type in...

I am a full time pastor that loves to be outdoors and hunting with my son and other men of my church gives me great enjoyment.
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

I'm in the firefighting business. "You light 'em......we fight 'em"
bouncefire.gif

My name was chosen when I got my FFL (Federal Firearms License) many years ago. I went to so many gun shows that my truck was always full of guns. Thus the name gunrunr. Even though I still sell guns(as well as bows), I play with bows way more than any gun I have. Maybe I should change it to Bowrunr? What do you think?

Not sure mine needs much in the way of explanation.

Live here in Lincoln, Nebraska and just recently got into hunting whitetails after finding a 147" set of antlers and skull from a whitetail buck after hunting upland birds on that property for years. Decided it was time to see what else was walking around that piece of ground. Took a nice 5x4 133" whitetail there (my first) in November with my Winchester 270. This spring will be my 7th season hunting turkeys.

But enough about me. Don't take anything I say too seriously. Muddy already knows that!
busted.gif

Top Bottom