Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2 record bow kills?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

My kids really want me to get a cell phone...they say they are really nice to have.

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

Kent,

Be sure to get the "NEW world record phone"! One that takes pictures and is guaranteed to work from any tree stand in the world!!

It is the only way to go! You can even have Limb "fix" the pictures in case the is a complication with size, and if you happen to see a world record(or locked buck for that matter) you can always call the Co, or me!!!

I have seen a buck that hasnt been scored legit yet but with the unofficial score it will be in the top 5 typicals ever taken. It is a perfect twelve that I am sure doesnt have too many deductions and it nets in the mid 190's. It is a hell of a thing to get your hands on something like that. Even if it is somebody else who shot him

SWBUCKHNTR, I think I've seen pictures of the buck you were talking about. I know the taxidermist doing the work. Talked to him last night, buck grossed like 204 and nets around 195 typical. Clean 6x6 with a small fork on the left(I think) brow tine. Should be in the top 3 bow kills in Iowa. Congrats to the archer who harvested him!

No storm, just guys frustrated about not killing anything good this year that's all.... you would think they could grow up a little and deal with it,,,, guess there are some rotten apples in the barrel still

Alright enough already! Show us the pictures or just quit talking. Either way everyone should be happy.

Too much bull sh*t flying around!

The one that you are talking about being taken by the cedar was already posted in the harvest forum last month. you should also realize that not all of what you hear is the truth, just cause a buddy says it doesnt mean that he has all the facts straight

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">positive it was a typical, the kid called the local ranger b4 he got out of his stand so there was no conflict. This buck had been living on another hard core hunter's property for 2 years and could never b shot. he took the buck on a back to back fence next to the guys land and he did/nt want any conflicts starting so he called the office. I was told it would b under wraps for a while?? don know why yet </div></div>
wow i get a kick out of people and the rumors.... not sure bout the "WORLD RECORD" in centerville, but the other buck i am sure is my buck. I am 22. My buck was a NonTypical. P&Y green score was 221 4/8 gross 218 3/8 net NON TYPICAL. Yes it was shot on the cedar river, No it wasnt right next to a die hard hunters land, although it was next to land no one hunts. Yes I did call the game warden before anyone else. Not sure i really understand what you even meant by back to back fence? The biggest thing I have learned from this whole experience is that if you can think up a rumor it will spread like crazy. I could type for days about all the rumors I have heard. Really opened my eyes to all the stories people pass on as though they were fact when they actually have no clue. Good luck to everybody still hunting and hope i see some of you guys at the classic.

oh ya.... http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=229942#Post229942

Sounds like typical250 needs to get his facts straight before posting, what a bunch of bs.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tall_Tines</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">positive it was a typical, the kid called the local ranger b4 he got out of his stand so there was no conflict. This buck had been living on another hard core hunter's property for 2 years and could never b shot. he took the buck on a back to back fence next to the guys land and he did/nt want any conflicts starting so he called the office. I was told it would b under wraps for a while?? don know why yet </div></div>
wow i get a kick out of people and the rumors.... not sure bout the "WORLD RECORD" in centerville, but the other buck i am sure is my buck. I am 22. My buck was a NonTypical. P&Y green score was 221 4/8 gross 218 3/8 net NON TYPICAL. Yes it was shot on the cedar river, No it wasnt right next to a die hard hunters land, although it was next to land no one hunts. Yes I did call the game warden before anyone else. Not sure i really understand what you even meant by back to back fence? The biggest thing I have learned from this whole experience is that if you can think up a rumor it will spread like crazy. I could type for days about all the rumors I have heard. Really opened my eyes to all the stories people pass on as though they were fact when they actually have no clue. Good luck to everybody still hunting and hope i see some of you guys at the classic.

oh ya.... http://iowawhitetail.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=229942#Post229942 </div></div>

I hear ya tall tines. I shot a non-typical that grossed 209 and had a net score 203 and rumors have been swirling around the Des Moines area like a bad disease! It's ridiculous what some people say and do when I huge buck gets taken. At first I was all about showing everyone and taking pride in this awesome deer I shot and the more it gets out there and the more I hear crazy rumors the less I want anyone to know about it. Pretty ignorant what some people will do. It's like unbelievable to them that it happened so something must not be right...

l_635946ed5d7bba69e44c1cf09b751f4c.jpg

Wow thought this site would be full of answers or facts or even open data.... guess asking if anyone had heard of these buck was a HUGE mistake!!! i will keep my CRAZY ?'s off the site... for those who told me what they heard or knew about these two deer I THANK YOU KINDLY! what a joke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JOHN DEERE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SWBUCKHNTR, I think I've seen pictures of the buck you were talking about. I know the taxidermist doing the work. Talked to him last night, buck grossed like 204 and nets around 195 typical. Clean 6x6 with a small fork on the left(I think) brow tine. Should be in the top 3 bow kills in Iowa. Congrats to the archer who harvested him! </div></div>

That is him he is something I can only dream about shooting a heck of a deer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow thought this site would be full of answers or facts or even open data.... guess asking if anyone had heard of these buck was a HUGE mistake!!! i will keep my CRAZY ?'s off the site... for those who told me what they heard or knew about these two deer I THANK YOU KINDLY! what a joke. </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Got Rack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
By the way lessthan250, how the hell did the giant ass buck in the Des Moines area get all the way to Maryland?</div></div>

Well 250, we're still waiting to hear all about your Maryland monster.

Top Bottom