Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2008 Turkey Contest Prizes

Talked to canjo today at the Illinois Deer Classic and he donated two DVD's to the turkey contest pot. Havn't had a chance to check the footage out yet, but I'm excited.

Thanks guys!

Check their site out at Real Hunting

One more prize.

IMG_0024.jpg

Cripes! With the number of prizes, looks like a person might not have to kill a bird to win. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Now if there are two-man teams and they win a prize, how they gonna split it? Not that I have to worry about it, but I'd be up for a death match to win that clock! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Now if there are two-man teams and they win a prize, how they gonna split it? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Bigger bird takes it! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Now if there are two-man teams and they win a prize, how they gonna split it? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Bigger bird takes it! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

In the case of a tie however, DEATH MATCH!!!!!

The 'Bonker

Bump!

what a great list of prizes this year!!!!

i hope i can win something, these prizes kick @$$!!

if you havent done it yet

For you guys that didn't sing up this year all i can say is WOW! Thomas might even win a prize with this list! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom