2008 Turkey Contest Prizes

Talked to canjo today at the Illinois Deer Classic and he donated two DVD's to the turkey contest pot. Havn't had a chance to check the footage out yet, but I'm excited.

Thanks guys!

Check their site out at Real Hunting

One more prize.

IMG_0024.jpg

Cripes! With the number of prizes, looks like a person might not have to kill a bird to win. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Now if there are two-man teams and they win a prize, how they gonna split it? Not that I have to worry about it, but I'd be up for a death match to win that clock! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Now if there are two-man teams and they win a prize, how they gonna split it? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Bigger bird takes it! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Now if there are two-man teams and they win a prize, how they gonna split it? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Bigger bird takes it! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

In the case of a tie however, DEATH MATCH!!!!!

The 'Bonker

Bump!

what a great list of prizes this year!!!!

i hope i can win something, these prizes kick @$$!!

if you havent done it yet

For you guys that didn't sing up this year all i can say is WOW! Thomas might even win a prize with this list! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Back