Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

!

Re: Cool pic. "Chocolate's Redhead"

Heres one I could title "Redheads Ringneck". These are my two labs, Reload and Ember. Ember always gets the Yoda ears when I tell her to stay. My dogs are not very photogenic. But they are deadly on fencerow chickens.

reddogs.JPG

awesome animals and pics!
Here's my Chocolate, He's alot bigger now.
scout_beans.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">awesome animals and pics!
Here's my Chocolate, He's alot bigger now.
scout_beans.jpg
</div></div>

Holy cow Rudd!! Your dog hunt bear? Look at the b/c head on that dog, WOW.

Here are a few pics!

This is My dad's dog enjoying a beautiful Morning hunt!

P2222004-1.jpg

Here she is relaxing on the front of the boat waiting for set to head home!
P5555003.jpg

And yup she is guarding the boat! Blends in well though huh?

P1010023.jpg

And here is my Dog! Have her shaved in the summer!
ChloeSwim.jpg

She thinks she is pretty smart!! This is her Explaining to me what a RACCOON LOOKS LIKE!!!!

yup even the dog riped me for the Legendary hole digger!!

DSC01626.jpg

Its a shame, both my neighbors have Chocolate labs, and neither one of them gives them proper exercise or training. Poor dogs are bored out of their gords. Bark all day with nothing to do.

Didn't see this the first time around. I'll ad a couple of my favorites. This is my older lab Josie. I have a younger choc. female named Halle that is quickly filling her shoes.

534Josie_Blind.jpg

534Josie_Snow_Goose.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hardcorehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great pics; brings back fond memories of my bird dog days. </div></div>

You used to be a bird dog? Ha, just messing with ya. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

It,s hard to beat a a good lab we,ve had five thur the years . Do not have one now, but the old pictures and memerys, always bring a smile.

WHY.... do you shoot SUZIES??? (hen mallards)you just lost me on a waterfowler friendship level:(

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHY.... do you shoot SUZIES??? (hen mallards)you just lost me on a waterfowler friendship level:( </div></div>

A trophy is in the eye of the beholder. We try not to judge people on here regardless of what they shoot, be it button bucks, does, basket racked 6 pointers, booners, jakes, etc etc etc. If they're happy enough to take a tasteful picture and kind enough to post it that is all we should really care about.

Nice pics guys!

Listen Muddy. The question was from a one waterfowler to another. It is a "vow" thing if you will when it comes to "rules" or "understandings" of waterfowl hunting.. This man understands the question and when he see's it, he will respond.. Nobody is judging someone, when i see someone who owns a duckboat they normally dont harevst FEMALE mallars. Because they are serious about the sport and want mallards to have a great spring mating season! So if he thinks that is a rude ?, let HIM say something and nobody else.

lots of guys shoot susies. People who shoot susies are not going to care what you think. Same as most people on this site. They arent here to impress, they hunt for themselves and I am glad that they feel this site is a place for them to show off some of their successful days. They hunt to have a great time and have great memories.

LOVE THE DOG PICS!! nothing cooler than a lab in the marsh.

You totally took my post the wrong way, which is fine.

Awesome pics.......thanks for making me realize it's only FEBRUARY and duck and pheasant season is a LONG ways off!! Nothing says "outdoors" more than a wet lab in a duck boat or dogs with a beautiful rigneck.

I can't wait to hear those whisteling wings or that cackle again....is it fall yet? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom