Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

!

Re: Cool pic. "Chocolate's Redhead"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen Muddy. The question was from a one waterfowler to another. It is a "vow" thing if you will when it comes to "rules" or "understandings" of waterfowl hunting.. This man understands the question and when he see's it, he will respond.. Nobody is judging someone, when i see someone who owns a duckboat they normally dont harevst FEMALE mallars. Because they are serious about the sport and want mallards to have a great spring mating season! So if he thinks that is a rude ?, let HIM say something and nobody else. </div></div>

Go down south were duck hunting is pretty serious and say that.

Yep, lock it down. Might as well. Lock 'er on down.

i shoot ducks until my limit is full. On good days we hunt drakes, on slow days we hunt ducks. Harvesting game for my consumption is the reason i'm out there. I consider that the real reason to hunt.

If you want to see a picture of my retriever i will go and throw on my chest waders for a pose /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

:(...... All cause of a inocent question... sorry , guess i care about me and my kids future Waterfowl poulation toooooooo much.... What a joke!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body":mad:...... All cause of a inocent question... sorry , guess i care about me and my kids future Waterfowl poulation toooooooo much.... What a joke! </div></div>

It isn't so much your question, as it is the way you bring it across. You've got a-lot to learn around here yet............

Ive learned all i need to know really... Everyone is WAY 2 SERIOUS...(sad), so no more waterfowl talk 4 guys who don't live it !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ive learned all i need to know really... Everyone is WAY 2 SERIOUS...(sad), so no more waterfowl talk 4 guys who don't live it !! </div></div>

That's the nice thing about this site, you don't need to be a professional to come here and discuss different hunting techniques, harvest stories, or management views. This site is designed for everyday people, as well as avid outdoorsmen and women. Doesn't matter what you shoot or catch, as long as it's legal. I've been on this site for a while now, and I've seen a-lot of different personalities come and go. I've been fortunate enough to get to know a-lot of the members here, and have drawn in more information from them and this site than I could ever give back. Since my knowledge base is somewhat limited, and my harvest photos aren't overwhelming, there's only so many things I can add to this site to help pay back what I've removed over the years. Fortunately for me, I believe I have the unique ability to pick out "problem" personalities via the computer and the posts in which they've added to this site. Paying the veteran members of this site back by removing unwanted issues, posts, and trouble-makers makes me feel like I'm giving a little something back to the site.
So............as far as your statement about waterfowl guys who don't live it, and your uncanny ability to try to make yourself someone your obviously not.............leave it at the door, otherwise close it behind you on the way out.

Beautiful photo's by all! DoubleAarchery that 1st photo is amazing....never been a duck hunter but i think you captured what it's all about in that pic. Simply amazing moment captured in time, great work with the camera!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">leave it at the door, otherwise close it behind you on the way out. </div></div>

Well said CRITRGITR.

OH MY GOD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHY.... do you shoot SUZIES??? (hen mallards)you just lost me on a waterfowler friendship level:( </div></div>

Guess what, I am just saw this and have to post!!

Dear TYP 250,
I have chosen to ignore basically all of your posts since you have threatened me by PM. Out of respect to IowaWhitetails, I chose to accept the fact that you are better than me in every hunting situation. You are better than everyone at every thing. You are the best shed hunter, deer hunter, and fisherman I have ever seen.

That being said I have to question you on one thing. Your comment above(that I quoted) has blown my freaking mind. You have lost respect for me as a waterfowler???

Then here is a question for you!! IF YOU ARE A GUIDE FOR WATERFOWL, THEN HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU MISTAKE THESE DUCKS FOR SUZIES!!!!!!!!

Please take a closer looker at my picture.... I would expect someone of your caliber to know what you are talking about!!!

Below is a picture of a duck boat, an amazing dog, young drake widgeon, gadwall - fall plumage makes it very hard to distinguish male from female, very young drake widgeon, widgeon drake, gadwall, wood duck drake!!

P5555003.jpg

And since I am on this site for learning purposes, I thought I would enclose this tidbit of information!!

Many hunters will mistake the gadwall for a hen mallard because of the Chest feather coloration and plumage. The two main differences that make identification easy is the size (the hen mallard will be considerably larger especially in the breast area) and the wing speculums with the gadwall being the only puddle duck with a white one! (bet you didn't know that!)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRITRGITR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ive learned all i need to know really... Everyone is WAY 2 SERIOUS...(sad), so no more waterfowl talk 4 guys who don't live it !! </div></div>

That's the nice thing about this site, you don't need to be a professional to come here and discuss different hunting techniques, harvest stories, or management views. This site is designed for everyday people, as well as avid outdoorsmen and women. Doesn't matter what you shoot or catch, as long as it's legal. I've been on this site for a while now, and I've seen a-lot of different personalities come and go. I've been fortunate enough to get to know a-lot of the members here, and have drawn in more information from them and this site than I could ever give back. Since my knowledge base is somewhat limited, and my harvest photos aren't overwhelming, there's only so many things I can add to this site to help pay back what I've removed over the years. Fortunately for me, I believe I have the unique ability to pick out "problem" personalities via the computer and the posts in which they've added to this site. Paying the veteran members of this site back by removing unwanted issues, posts, and trouble-makers makes me feel like I'm giving a little something back to the site.
So............as far as your statement about waterfowl guys who don't live it, and your uncanny ability to try to make yourself someone your obviously not.............leave it at the door, otherwise close it behind you on the way out. </div></div>

You couldn't have put that any better, nicely put Critr.

Re: OH MY GOD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHY.... do you shoot SUZIES??? (hen mallards)you just lost me on a waterfowler friendship level:( </div></div>

Dear TYP 250,
I have chosen to ignore basically all of your posts since you have threatened me by PM. Out of respect to IowaWhitetails, I chose to accept the fact that you are better than me in every hunting situation. You are better than everyone at every thing. You are the best shed hunter, deer hunter, and fisherman I have ever seen.

</div></div>

I just received the same type of PM from the master T250 after I commented on his attitude in another thread. He told me I was a lost cause...yep, guess I'll take his word for it. Guess I'll just never be as good as him at anything.

I'm still in favor of the ASK T250 FORUM - then I could learn how to be the resident expert....I'd be killing booners every fall, shooting nothing but drakes, finding 476 inch whitetail sheds, and catching 68 inch walleyes every year and learning how to pose with my shirt off so I can post 25 pictures in a row showing off my sweet tatoos. Guess I'll keep at it...

DoubleA - hell of a nice picture man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHY.... do you shoot SUZIES??? (hen mallards)you just lost me on a waterfowler friendship level:( </div></div>

Dear TYP 250,

That being said I have to question you on one thing. Your comment above(that I quoted) has blown my freaking mind. You have lost respect for me as a waterfowler???

Then here is a question for you!! IF YOU ARE A GUIDE FOR WATERFOWL, THEN HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU MISTAKE THESE DUCKS FOR SUZIES!!!!!!!!

Please take a closer looker at my picture.... I would expect someone of your caliber to know what you are talking about!!!

Below is a picture of a duck boat, an amazing dog, young drake widgeon, gadwall - fall plumage makes it very hard to distinguish male from female, very young drake widgeon, widgeon drake, gadwall, wood duck drake!!

P5555003.jpg

And since I am on this site for learning purposes, I thought I would enclose this tidbit of information!!

Many hunters will mistake the gadwall for a hen mallard because of the Chest feather coloration and plumage. The two main differences that make identification easy is the size (the hen mallard will be considerably larger especially in the breast area) and the wing speculums with the gadwall being the only puddle duck with a white one! (bet you didn't know that!)

</div></div>

HAHAHAH CLAPPING GREMLING!!!!! LARGE WOMAN WAVING FINGER(DONT GO THERE GIRLFRIEND GREMLIN)

SNNNNNAAAAAPPPPPPPPP~!!!!!!!!

DoubleAarchery that was an absolutley outstanding reply. I love it. Thumbs up gremlin.

Now is where i can aurgue all day about your claimedd gray duck... your gaddy if you will. dont thinks so.. looks like a susie to me.... moving on now and when i post something new JUST DONT OPEN IT! ... thats for all that took the BS post the wrong way.... YOU HATE ME, BUT YET YOU CANT WAIT TO OPEN A NEW THREAD OF MINE!!!!!!!! ( take that a twist it into something really bad, again!)

Top Bottom