Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

!

Re: OH MY GOD

And here I thought that I was the only one to get a threatening PM from him. We should form a secret society /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

If you're getting threatening PM's from any member forward them to a moderator.

Andy very good reply!!!!

With this new information from master T250 I must ask if there are support groups for people who shoot hen mallards? My name is Blue Ribbon and I killed a hen Mallard! I can't hardly handle it anymore, see this was my first year ever to duck hunt and I went to hunt at the crappy place called Arkansas with a bunch of Obvious Horrible Waterfowlers I can not believe that H.S and Avery would make then Prostaffers!!! Any way the first duck and they told me to take it I killed a hen Mallard I AM SOOOOO ASHAMED!!!!! Now that the great T250 has shown me the error of my ways I will vow to praise his highness and ask advice before killing anything!

peace.jpg
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Must be the off season> And to think we haven't even had many threads dealing with Politics or NR regs yet. Looks to be an entertaining next couple of months. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

This place is starting to remind me of a bar at closing time. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif Might be time for the bouncers to step in. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: River Bttm Boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

peace.jpg
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

Oh Kat,.....Where are you???

"Can't we all just get along"? Thank you Rodney King!

Now River Bttm Boy if you'll entertain us with a little music /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Oh Kat,.....Where are you???

"Can't we all just get along"? Thank you Rodney King!

Now River Bttm Boy if you'll entertain us with a little music </div></div>

I'm really not the lubby dubby type and I can't play a banjo. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Re: Cool pic. "Chocolate's Redhead"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHY.... do you shoot SUZIES??? (hen mallards)you just lost me on a waterfowler friendship level:( </div></div>

If it were wrong to shoot "suzies" then it would be illegal.

Top Bottom