Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

8-10 inch power auger

[ QUOTE ]
$60 bucks to rent it during that weekend???!!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds reasonable when you don't have one...
evil.gif

Just offer some good ol boy a sixer up there and have him drill you a few holes. I bet there will be more than one auger on the lake!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BOWHUNTER!!!!

$60 bucks to rent it during that weekend???!!? I dont know, sounds pretty unreasonable to me!! Do you know anyone up there that would let us borrow??

[/ QUOTE ]

Have fun hand augering through 2 foot of ice then.
grin.gif

I wouldnt be doin much fishin if I went up there. or do you need to auger so your wife thinks your fishin?

Not a problem. You can borrow my Jiffy 8" auger. I live in Owatonna and should be right on your way up north. No charge.

For the record eel pout is some darn good eating. Poor Man's lobster because it has the texture of lobster and it tastes great. You use to see them laying around on the ice but not anymore. They are primarily caught in the winter while icefishing.

Typically, you eat the boneless tail section and back. You can deep fry it or boil it (now I sound like Forest Gump!). Yum! Yum!

Just let me know by this thread or email.

winniejoe,
We would love to take you up on the offer. Send me a PM with how we can meeat you. I am thinking well be in owatonna around 9?? Wanna meet at cabelas??
grin.gif

Top Bottom