Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

And i thought i was desperate

If one of us kills a buck that follows a scent trail that we drug from the truck to the treestand then some more people will believe it works. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I already know it works beacause of the 2 guys ive talked to who have always used this technique. Either way, its pretty funny and definitly a "different" approach towards hunting whitetail.

I'm not one of the doubters, I think it would/does work. However is it more or less effective than store bought, is it worth the, "umm hun isn't Auntie Flow about due for a visit?". Just makes me think on all those seasons prior to me worrying about scent control and not showering in the morning after getting lucky the night before that I thought was coincidence that I would harvest a deer.

Well, I'm 36 years old and "in rut" nearly all year long! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I piss in nearly every scrape I can find and always seem to get the bucks wound up. I'm not surprised that they mistake me for the stud of the woods. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif This has been a very interesting thread to say the least. I just don't think I want to mess with the used female products . /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

People use bottled deer urine to lure in deer, and I'd imagine the process of bottling fresh deer urine right from the source is much less appealing then snagging a used feminine hygiene product.

Heck, field dressing a deer is more gruesome than harvesting a used tampon. It's just blood guys.

I thought about putting one out but there is a couple of old perverts that live close to me that always stare at my wife when she is outside and i dont want to lure one of them (old bucks)into my stand location.

aim-n-high,
keep us posted , our time is now, i talked to a friend of mine about it,his wife not to receptive of the idea and not her time, so he stops at a rest area , slips in the womens room, gloves in hand and takes ---um samples from there recepticals!!put them in a baggie, and plans on using them this week. that may be crossing the line abit, but knowing his luck, he'll proably shoot a booner.who needs tinks 69 he says.

That is very desperate. Its one thing if its your wifes but someone you dont know YUK!!! There could be little critters on that thing!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

That's just wrong.....ewwwww.....
ack.gif

idk about the whole bathroom thing haha but a scent drag works.... BUT like i seen last night i had deer 40 yds out that crossed where my scent drag went by an he followed it the other direction

I gotta try it after seeing the pics. Hey what the heck..... whitetail. cottontail... its all wild game right /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

well, I haven't heard anything on this. Did the ones who decided to try it have any luck. I admit I'm pretty skeptical on this but I am curious if anyone thinks it helped.

I was only able to hunt 2 full days and both days i had deer come to it and check it out. Mess with it for quite a while then leave. I wish i was able to experiment more but work is more important unfortunatly. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not surprised that they mistake me for the stud of the woods. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Oh brother... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

and that's all I have to say about an otherwise disturbing subject... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I actually heard from a friend of a friend that a guy tried it, and every deer in the woods was snorting at him. Not sure if his lady wasn't "hot" enough or what - but he didn't have any positive things to say about it.

I just couldn't get myself to try that!

Top Bottom