Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anybody seeing less deer than me?

Well 6x6 I wish your theory was right for me. I have seen few deer in the woods. 90% of the deer I see are in the picked fields. I enjoy the woods better but go to where the action is I guess. In the past I too would say the woods are hot early and fields later as the deer seem to be looking for food before the cold months. All bets seem to be off this year for me.

teach em young said:
Hey Beararchery, i think we are hunting the same property. I can not seem to get a thing close enough either!

Ha, I have been seeing good activity but for some reason didn't even see a doe last night. It is uncommon for that stand to not have deer citting. Il be in it tomorrow night and Wednesday to see if she's still good.

I have had this monster 35 yards from my tree. Unfortunately, he didn't present me a good enough shot. I also have a trail cam video of him, and i think he's 170's maybe more. He's the old 5.5-6.5 year old buck and have him cruising at around 11am oct 28th and saw him in the stand nov. 4th which is last friday at 10:40am. The big boys have been moving. I had a friend kill a 175 3/8's monster last friday morning!
forum

Top Bottom