Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

as long as i'm complaining....

muddy

this heat and humidity just sucks...it's only june and it's already crack sweaty. blast it all, i might learn to like hockey so i can move north and escape the blasted heat.
wink.gif

ahhh...now i feel better.

[ QUOTE ]
crack sweaty

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect way to describe that unpleasant sensation!

I hear that out in Colorado, people can hang up their towels after taking a shower and the towels will actually air-dry by the next day. Here in the humid Midwest you'd be lucky to get them dry in a week if the mildew didn't get them first!

Muddy its hot up here right now, but no humity, lifes great its like 65 no wind, and its hot, I swear the state of Alaska should name its state bird though... Damn mesquitos every where and thick...

You guys stop being wusses...It ain't THAT HOT and if you think this is humid, this is just an average spring day in north florida and south Georgia(the area I'm from) I'll take the Iowa summer anytime...Went home over Memorial Day...97 DEG 72% humidity...OOOOUCH....glad I was just home for a couple days...

I hate the heat too, but we get terrible swings, went from 85 the other day to below freezing last night, hard oin my garden. I DO NOT look forward to the month of July, last year she stayed between 90 and 100 all month. Made me feel like an old dog.

[ QUOTE ]
COULD BE LIKE THIS!!
2042nf1-med.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
laugh.gif
peace.gif
waytogo.gif
PERFECT. Get me a lawn chair.
cool.gif

Muddy, you had to bring up Shovelbucks saying "crack sweaty" again........it took me all fall, winter and spring to get that image out of my head and here you bring it up again. I found myself saying that early season last fall and it would ruin my concentration.

I hate it when sweat trickles down between my...I mean, I hate it when my camo sports bra gets sweaty. Just trying to help ya out, shredder...
evil.gif

893shocked-thumb[1].gif
blink.gif
WOW KAT, I NEED SOME HELP TOO! GOT ANY MORE IMAGES LIKE THAT THAT WOULD HELP? YEEEEHAAAAAW!
grin.gif
evil.gif
yay.gif
icon_ban2.gif
not_ripe.gif
30571-green1.gif

Well now the sweaty image is not so bad the way Kat put it. See, all it takes is a ladies perspective to make things look up in the world

Top Bottom