Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

as long as i'm complaining....

Thanks guys, and have fun at the roondeevoo thingy. It’s gonna be hot. Tank top weather.
wink.gif
Sorry I can’t be there. Drink an ice cold imported beer for me.
beerchug.gif

BTW, funny you should mention verbal pingpong… I was state verbal pingpong champion two years in a row. They wanted me to turn pro, but the finals were during the rut, and hey – I have my priorities.
tongue.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, funny you should mention verbal pingpong… I was state verbal pingpong champion two years in a row. They wanted me to turn pro, but the finals were during the rut, and hey – I have my priorities.

[/ QUOTE ]

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
I believe it!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Re: as long as i'm complaining.... *DELETED*

Did I miss something???
shrug[1].gif
Probably just as well... Cheers Limb
beerchug.gif

Re: as long as i'm complaining.... *DELETED*

Guess there is a problem with dictionary terms?
frown.gif

Visit dictionary.com and reference the word "smegma"... I'll save the definition for you to find
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ever heard of "Frumunda Cheese"? It is the end result of uncleaned sweaty cracks, racks, sacks and folds of fat. Its that cheesey stuff that comes from under the afore mentioned cracks, racks, sacks and folds. Here in the ETC the nurses scrape it out with spoons. Makes Limberger Cheese smell like roses. Nuthin like lifting up a huge, pendulous breast to listen to heart tones only to find about a pound of Frumunda.

Hope I didn't harsh anyones mellow.

Next week I'll expalin Duck Butter.

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]

Had a tough time finding "Frumunda Cheese", or "Frumunda" or even "Fru" and "munda" in the dictionary, but oh well...
confused.gif
applause.gif

frumunda is a slang term (also a joke), from the english words "from" and "under" you won't find it in any dictionary.

I guess it's hard to indicate sarcasm in a post
tongue.gif

I knew it was a joke. I was just commenting on it cuz my earlier post, which was simply a dictionary term, was deleted by Limb
frown.gif

grin.gif

yeah, sarcasm is sometimes pretty damn tough to push in black and white. its easy to get innocent jokes taken the wrong way. pretty easy to cross the line sometimes

no harm, no foul
wink.gif

Cheesy people?? What the heck??? That’s disgusting. Ewwwwwwwww!

I’m going back to the happy place to paint. Let me know when it’s October...
smile.gif

Thanks to Bonker, I just learned that puke <font color="red"> WILL </font> come off your keyboard with soap and water.
crazy.gif

Hey Kat, I couldn't help but notice the nice, er, wings in your paintings. How many of those wings does it take to make a decent basketful and what sauce is best?

Oh yeah, and do you call them pixies, fairies, nymphs or muses? Or self portaits?

The 'Bonker

Bonkers, NO snacking on faeries.
nono.gif
And they can't be self portraits, I'm more of an elf...
smirk.gif

Top Bottom