Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

as long as i'm complaining....

Keep serving them up and Kat knocks 'em right out of the park.
bow.gif

Ever heard of "Frumunda Cheese"? It is the end result of uncleaned sweaty cracks, racks, sacks and folds of fat. Its that cheesey stuff that comes from under the afore mentioned cracks, racks, sacks and folds. Here in the ETC the nurses scrape it out with spoons. Makes Limberger Cheese smell like roses. Nuthin like lifting up a huge, pendulous breast to listen to heart tones only to find about a pound of Frumunda.

Hope I didn't harsh anyones mellow.

Next week I'll expalin Duck Butter.

The 'Bonker

How can anyone even reply to that Bonker? Absolutly disgusting........I hope Kat can enlighten us with something else cause this was a worse vision than I had before. Bonker.....
flame.jpg
rambo.gif
biggun.gif
doah.gif
nono.gif
sniper.gif
shrug[1].gif
maniac.gif
893footinmouth-thumb[1].gif
893smileystooges-thumb[1].gif
newsaw.gif
30570-chair.gif
wedgie.gif
smileys-wut.gif

I was just sitting back enjoying this post with the image of a sweaty rack still fresh in my mind. Thanks for ruining it for me Bonker by mentioning "pendolous breast" and "frumunda" in the same sentence.
grin.gif

Bonker,

NICE!!!,

However,

It seems I get to see more frumunda than sweaty racks these days.

My mind is fixed on a GLOWING CAMO SPORTS BRA.
Pictures.... please...
beerchug.gif

Bonker!!! OMG!!!! BLEH!!!

Don't worry guys, I'm here to help. Look at the pretty pictures. Here's two of my latest paintings.

400Faerie-med.JPG

400Untitled-1_copy.jpg

Nice artwork Kat...Awesome detail....Thank you so much for the save of miserable thoughts of roll cheese though I may never eat crackers and cheese spread again.

Top Bottom