Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowtech 2009 Lineup

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict
Has anyone seen that Bowtech has their 2009 lineup online now?

I really like my Guardian, but I will have to try out that new Bowtech Admiral. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I'll bet that Diamond would be a great hunting bow. Quiet like the guardian or general and single cam smooth.

I am guessing that Bowtech acquired Ross bow company? .... they now list Ross on their website along with their other lines ie. Octane, Diamond, Water Dog, etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cornfed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am guessing that Bowtech acquired Ross bow company? .... they now list Ross on their website along with their other lines ie. Octane, Diamond, Water Dog, etc.</div></div>

Yup.

I still can't part with my Allegiance but IF I were to consider it, I think I'd have to check out the Captain. Looks like they stuck to the playbook in terms of the axle to axle and brace height in the big 3 and the Bowtech that falls in the middle always seems to be my fave in terms of smooth feel and overall length factored in together. I don't know who I'm kidding, my money tree has already dropped it's leaves for the fall...and they've long since blown away! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I will be sitting on my guardian for a few years. I will try not to even shoot the new ones.....it will be tough. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I am in the same boat as DOR. The KOOL AID looks good this year though. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Hopefully I'll stick with my Guardian till 2010, but that Admiral looks nice. Will have to maybe give it a few shots.

I think my 82nd will have to last a couple years. I have too many other things on my wish list right now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ajadams</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think my 82nd will have to last a couple years. I have too many other things on my wish list right now. </div></div>

Like what? Replacing the arrows you send flying into the field across from my house?

That would be a start. Why don't you put a slug barrel on yours before you go waste the money on a harley.

I just don't see how that's wasting money.

BTW, why buy a slug barrel when I can just use yours? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I shot the Admiral, it is just too quiet, smooth, vibration free, good looking, light, and fast for my liking. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

There will be an 82nd Airborne, 29, 60-70, with a G5 peep for sale for a pretty good price after the bow season... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There will be an 82nd Airborne, 29, 60-70, with a G5 peep for sale for a pretty good price after the bow season... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Really???, find that hard to believe /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif.....

Did they get rid of the c-clip design on the Admiral?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really???, find that hard to believe ..... </div></div>

Get your PM in early if ya want it... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom