Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowtech 2009 Lineup

kool-aidman.jpg

Don't overlook the Diamond Iceman. Supposedly draw is nicer than the Admiral. A given being a single cam. And it's faster. That should sway some decisions.

Muddy, scheels in Iowa city has admirals, getting the iceman next week. The admiral has a smooth draw but really lets up fast at the end. It doesn't feel like a continous pull like the guardian, but I am sure you would get used to it. Once you have it back though it is like you are holding nothing at all when compared to the guardian. I love it!!! $769 bucks isn't too bad either. I like the design much better than the guardian, they just plain look tough!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LIV4RUT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I shot the Admiral, it is just too quiet, smooth, vibration free, good looking, light, and fast for my liking. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

That is just what I was hoping to hear /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I really like my Guardian, but I will definately be test shooting the Admiral after this season... just might be chasing a few longbeards with it come next spring. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Thanks LIV. Looks like my lunch won't be spent at work as it's time to test drive something new.

We have the 2009 Bowtech Admiral, Captain, SWAT and Snipers in stock for a week or so and more coming soon. My advice is to not stop and shoot or see one if you aren't planning on buying a new one. Lots of awesome changes for the better - should be a banner year again for Bowtech, Diamond and Ross.

Also have new 2009 Hoyts in stock if anyone is interested and more new models showing up soon in that line-up as well.

Got some great deals on 2008 bows if anyone wants to check them out.

I am hoping to once again get into archery and have been looking at the Matthews line, but price has steered me away. I am looking at the Bowtech line. I have a friend who shoots Bowtech here in Osky and he loves it. I am thinking a trip to Sheels is in order before long. Hopefully I can find someone up there honest who won't steer me wrong. My middle son hunts with me and he will be buying one at the same time. I gotta get back into archery and bow hunting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am thinking a trip to Sheels is in order before long. </div></div>

If you are from Oskaloosa then I would go to Buck Hollow Sports near Pella.

Boyd is a super great guy and an excellent Bowtech dealer. The guy knows what he's talking about and would be able to help you out!

I shot the Admiral during my lunch break yesterday. Sweet shooting bow, but I didn't care much for the draw cycle.

Never heard of the place, but I will look it up to see if I can find it on Mapquest.

To find Buck Hollow Sports you can look at the map on my website
http://www.buckhollowsports.com
Or ask any of the hundreds of happy Iowa Whitetailers I have helped out in the past.
It's a very busy time of the year with archery season open and harvest in full swing (I also farm 800 acres) so its best to call or PM me before heading over. I've had several of the new Bowtechs in stock for several weeks now with more on order.

Spent some time on your website yesterday and know exactly where you are located. Will definately give you a call. I am regretting selling all my archery equipment four years ago and now looking to get back into it full swing again. As I said, you will probably be selling two sets as my middle son who hunts with me is also buying the same setup. Just nice to know we have someone close to deal with. I am interested in the 82nd Airborne since I was in the Army and I think I might be partial to it! I will not only hunt with this setup, but will also be getting back into competitive 3-D competition as well, so until I can afford to buy a second bow to be used strictly for 3-D, I will be using the same for both hunting and competition.

Was down in Ottumwa today and thought I would run over to Agency and give them fellas one last chance to make things right. They had no one there who knew anything about any of their merchandise or prices. They had a really nice 2009 Matthews bow all set up ready to go. I asked about the price..."I don't know, but you can't buy that one because it is a shooter bow." I wanted to shoot it and was told I couldn't because they didn't know anything about setup. I told them all I wanted to do was shoot a couple arrows through it to check out the bow...again she told me no. Several hunters was in the shop and several of us left. I heard one fella tell them he wouldn't ever be back. In fact he left a bunch of merchandise on the counter. So...I will be doing all my business with a different shop. This is not the first time this particular archery shop has done business this way and it certainly is not the way to treat customers.

Top Bottom