Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bowtech 2009 Lineup

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There will be an 82nd in the classifieds soon. 70, 29, RHanded. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

Matt,... you change bows more than any guy I know /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

What are you interested in?

You are the guy who convinced me to seriously consider the Guardian after my Switchback XT days.... best gear switch I ever made.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I am getting an Admiral. Getting out of the fast and back into the smooth... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I wondered if you'd be kicking the speed habit Limb. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am getting an Admiral. Getting out of the fast and back into the smooth... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

I am looking forward to shooting the Admiral after the season ends..... I love the smooth draw cycle of the Guardian. So it will be interesting to see how it compares....

I will have my Guardian for sale when my Admiral comes in Dennis. That's my opinion on the draw cycles. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will have my Guardian for sale when my Admiral comes in Dennis. That's my opinion on the draw cycles. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif .... That is what I was hoping to hear...

Now if I'll even have time to shoot it after another couple of weeks... that's a whole 'nuther matter!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now if I'll even have time to shoot it after another couple of weeks... that's a whole 'nuther matter!! </div></div>

That is a good problem to have /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif ... nothing is more important than family....

Shot the Admiral last night...I always used to say that I would never own anything but a Mathews, now I am not so sure. Bowtech really got it right with this one. I love it.

Top Bottom