Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bullets and Arrows combined! this is cool

That's pretty sweet! Not really practical for most applications but cool nonetheless.

Not sure where all that would be legal (doubtful here in AZ; at least not during archery seasons), but I would love to pick some up before our trip to Texas this coming November!

The Dukes Of Hazzard would be jumping for joy! :D Pretty neat concept. Might be fun for shooting pumpkins or 1 lb LP cylinders!:grin:

Not sure where all that would be legal (doubtful here in AZ; at least not during archery seasons), but I would love to pick some up before our trip to Texas this coming November!

Texas will be all over this... I'm thinking pigs... :grin:

So what happens if you shoot....your arrow deflects off a branch and does a few cartwheels in the air before hitting the ground? Man, that would be scary as to when it went off!

I don't understand how it works, I would think you would need something to contain the released gas in order to propel the projectile. I don't see the bullet going to far after impact.

So what happens if you shoot....your arrow deflects off a branch and does a few cartwheels in the air before hitting the ground? Man, that would be scary as to when it went off!

This was my first thought too...what about a miss and the arrow hits a rock or something? I wouldn't want a .38 cal bullet zinging through the air just because I miss a pig. :confused:

Rambo revisited. Pretty cool just don't be shooting at helicopters or anything!

Sent from my iPhone using IW

We call those n***er chasers! :grin: Or at least that's what we called it when we took the sticks off of bottle rockets and lit them.. Never know where them sum b****es are going! haha

I posted this a couple months ago when he made it but this is my Pastor at our Church. Big deer hunter and one heck of a funny dude. I emailed him yesterday with the link to this new arrow with a bullet and told him that some guy pry got the idea from his video after it went viral on facebook. HAHA take a look at "The Exploding Broadhead"

http://vimeo.com/52715271

We call those n***er chasers! :grin: Or at least that's what we called it when we took the sticks off of bottle rockets and lit them.. Never know where them sum b****es are going! haha

Thank goodness there are no black people on this website...right? And even if there were, they shouldn't take offense because you didn't mean anything by it right?
Watch your language please

Thank goodness there are no black people on this website...right? And even if there were, they shouldn't take offense because you didn't mean anything by it right?
Watch your language please

I know one (black) on here, Gary Morehouse aka catfish!! Know him personally, n he prob took offense to it.. :p

Top Bottom