Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bullets and Arrows combined! this is cool

I posted this a couple months ago when he made it but this is my Pastor at our Church. Big deer hunter and one heck of a funny dude. I emailed him yesterday with the link to this new arrow with a bullet and told him that some guy pry got the idea from his video after it went viral on facebook. HAHA take a look at "The Exploding Broadhead"

http://vimeo.com/52715271

That is the exact video I thought of when I saw the original video. I still laugh at the thought of that.

I'm seriously thinking about getting a couple for my November trip to Texas.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
We call those n***er chasers! :grin: Or at least that's what we called it when we took the sticks off of bottle rockets and lit them.. Never know where them sum b****es are going! haha

You sir are an idiot. To post something like this shows a complete and total lack of decency. You are a tool and just proved it to the world. Grow up.

You sir are an idiot. To post something like this shows a complete and total lack of decency. You are a tool and just proved it to the world. Grow up.

I'm sorry you feel that way.
1. You filled in the blanks... Not I
2. It's an expression we used 15 years ago. I have many many colored friends whom I've had great relationships with throughout my military career and trust me, they would not have been offended by it.
3. You don't know me, don't judge me
4. Nice to see you've taken the time to contribute to this site a whole 21 times in ten years.

Have a wonderful day :way:

haha I have some color friends that I would love for you to say that in front of. Would make for some quality entertainment. I don't much care how many posts you have contributed to this sight, that terminology is at best useless

Classy... I like how fletch is now the target because he "filled in the blanks". It's what you meant/intended. Can't believe someone would actually say that on here...

Try googling "what is a n****r chaser?" And read the first thing that comes up..Its not like we made it up.. its what they are called.. if you have a problem with it, then i suggest you cry to google and tell them that they are offending the world. I really could care less because complaining to me is going to absolutely get you nowhere

yeah we have all heard the phrase. along with a lot of other ones. Because Google says it is ok then by god it must be ok. You need a filter between your head and your fingers

And who are you to decide what is 'ok' or not? I didnt type it to make a racial slur. Sureshot made a comment about what would happen if the arrow spun around from deflection and that is what it reminded me of.. your opinion of what offends you or not is exactly that, your opinion, but you are making way too big of a deal out of what a product actually used to be called.. No, it wasnt right for them to be called that but it's American history! Get over yourself

Man you Mucatine county guys are a bunch of dumb a$$es. :) Can't say anything without offending someone anymore. Its ok for a guy to have a racial slur towards whites for his screen name but one comment that may be toward a "minority" and omg what were you thinking!!!!!

Mobil Cooter using IW

I'm sorry you feel that way.
1. You filled in the blanks... Not I
2. It's an expression we used 15 years ago. I have many many colored friends whom I've had great relationships with throughout my military career and trust me, they would not have been offended by it.
3. You don't know me, don't judge me
4. Nice to see you've taken the time to contribute to this site a whole 21 times in ten years.

Have a wonderful day :way:
As a "colored" person myself, i can tell you with all authority we do take offense to it. Serious offense. None your "friends" corrected you on it because they knew you wouldn't get it and that you would probably try to defend the use of that word in some way (kind of like now) which would only make it worse. If you really did have black friends, you would know that its never ok to say that. Ever.
And I will judge you, the verdict is your a fool. I had thought that you were a fairly decent person based on some of your other posts but I have since reversed that opinion. Especially since you can't even apologize when you've said something as indefensible as the "n" word. I don't care what context you use it in.

Last edited:
As a "colored" person myself, i can tell you with all authority we do take offense to it. Serious offense. None your "friends" corrected you on it because they knew you wouldn't get it and that you would probably try to defend the use of that word in some way (kind of like now) which would only make it worse. If you really did have black friends, you would know that its never ok to say that. Ever.
And I will judge you, the verdict is your a fool. I had thought that you were a fairly decent person based on some of your other posts but I have since reversed that opinion. Especially since you can't even apologize when you've said something as indefensible as the "n" word. I don't care what context you use it in.
Then how can it be acceptable when the term is used amongst those within that segment?

This is a hunting forum, so this maybe WAY off theme.

Its always nice to log on to a HUNTING forum and read things like this... Why can't people just apologize and get back on topic? I think it would be awesome to take a hog with it.

Then how can it be acceptable when the term is used amongst those within that segment?

This is a hunting forum, so this maybe WAY off theme.

The word is used as a form of social rankings where the user uses it to elevate himself slighty or to lower the standing of the individuals being described. Otherwise the party is referred to as a family member of sorts. So technically, its not acceptable ,its still deragatory.

You are right about the forum though, so I just got a new 30-06 last weekend and picked up a box of 165 gr and 125 gr. A soon as I get dialed in to 150 yds, i'm going to start chasin coyote. Anyone know of some good public ground for that?

My Grandfather was doing this back in the day ( around 1950). Him and his buddy showed the local CO and they were banned in Iowa shortly after. (The exploding tips, not my grandpa and his buddy)
Good idea if you hit what you were aiming at...

Last edited:
just got to add my 2 cents....im not racist as my darker than me friends have pointed out in the past when a questionable word has slipped out. they and i see these as just words that can be used as long as not aimed at someone. you were not called it so why be upset, the word "cop" is offensive to some police officers as is pig, anyone ever use these? youcan say crackers for your soup and no one blinks, get over it already. i would love to spend a day with those upset to point out their imperfections and things they that might upset someone

Top Bottom