Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bullets and Arrows combined! this is cool

Just a few of my most looked up to black people(only categorized for this thread)...Clarence Thomas, Mia Love, J.C. Watts, Condoleezza Rice, Alan Keyes, Herman Cain. Not once did I think of any of these people when Airassault was describing his fireworks. No matter what your race, we all have less than nice words we call bottom feeders of any type, class or race of people including our own. This was to be all out of fun and Airassult gets a big pass from me on this one.

I'm sorry you feel that way.
1. You filled in the blanks... Not I
2. It's an expression we used 15 years ago. I have many many colored friends whom I've had great relationships with throughout my military career and trust me, they would not have been offended by it.
3. You don't know me, don't judge me
4. Nice to see you've taken the time to contribute to this site a whole 21 times in ten years.

Have a wonderful day :way:

Exactly the type of response I would expect to get from someone whose education seems to be stuck in the 1950's. My post count seems to be in direct correlation with your IQ.

Top Bottom