Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Change

JNRBRONC

Have I mentioned that I hate it! :mad:

Gonna waste a lot more time learning this new format........:D

What I love about technology people...they feel this innate need to change things just as the masses are beginning to figure them out.

I hate change too. I haven't been on the site for 4 days and thought i had alot of reading to catch up on. Seems we're missing a few threads.

Don't forget to go to your control panel and change a few things around there.

In the edit options category you can check boxes to be able to see avitars, show images, show signatures. It's not checked now. That kind of stuff. If you don't like the newer posts on the top, go to thread display mode in edit options and change it to "linear - oldest first" that will change it back to newer posts on the bottom.

Looks like you have to clean out most of of your PM'S too.

Go through everything you can in your control panel and it may make this change a little easier.

Last edited:
Definitely going to take some getting used to. Definitely need reading glasses now :) Another thing that is strange it is posting as my username Mowens instead of Liv4Rut, wierd :)

I can open and see this thread from the right hand colum but it's nowhere to be found when opening the forum from the left colum. I don't get it.

Came home from a long day and it just got longer.
Can not find anything in this new forum.
I hope it is not finished yet. If so all the Food plot info. is gone?
I also lost two PM's. Sorry Dbl. and Elkhunter. Did not get a chance to read them.
This will take some getting used to.

I like the fact that there are no more scrolling adobe acrobat type ads at the top anymore. My load time has increased a billion times.

That much I do like, the rest I'm chewing on.

Definitely going to take some getting used to. Definitely need reading glasses now :) Another thing that is strange it is posting as my username Mowens instead of Liv4Rut, wierd :)

It's because when the info was migrated, the changed username didn't follow. Changing screen names is an easy thing to do. My screen name also reverted back to what it was years ago.

vBulletin has a lot of options behind the scenes for the Admin to mess with. They just have to learn how to now. 50 max PM's for each user(not nearly enough), can't upload avatars yet....there's a lot of things that need to be messed with.

Guys come on give us some time to get things straightened out. This will be a lot more functional when we get it straightened out.

Top Bottom