Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Change

Ok these huge avatars are a PAIN! Half of the page? I hope thats an option that can be readjusted.
Ok theres my complaint.

Other than that Im feeling my way around.

I can't figure out how to PM anybody, can't locate my photo albums, There's no moderator forum, and for some reason, I've been demoted and am no longer a moderator of the Muzzleloading and traditional archery forum.
Other than that, things are just peachy.

how do i change it so that the post come up oldest first, instead of newest?

Click on user CP on the upper left, then click on 'edit options' under settings and options.

It will be on that page...just scroll down and change it.

How do I change the size of my avatar? I like 150x150 or so size. But it still only lets me do a small one?

Dang people give them a chance to get it working correctly. Change is GOOOOD! At least right now it loads faster than before when it seemed as though an eternity had passed. Before I would have Iowadeer.com open at the same time and was able to read a page then go back before this one loaded. I personally like the fact that the last post comes up first, I really dont like to re-read the things I've already read.

PATIENCE DEER PEOPLE!

Patience

I can see changes and corrections tonight as we sit here and worry. We really need to sit back and wait for the bugs to get worked out and I will tell you, I see a lot of things that I think we will learn to like. Changes like this take some time to get the bugs worked out and then to get used to but usually end up being a very good thing.

How do I change my user name back to -DannyBoy-? It's coming up as my login name... At least to me it is. I've noticed this with others also

Click on user CP on the upper left, then click on 'edit options' under settings and options.

It will be on that page...just scroll down and change it.

I went into mine to change the same thing an noticed that the "see photos" box was unchecked!!

I had no idea any of that stuff even existed so check out the "options box" if you have any thing you want to change.

I can see all the pics now!! Whew!!

You can go into there and change all of your settings/options! It's pretty cool. Now i'm just waiting for the discussions to start working in the private social groups! :)

Change is good, Im certain I'll get used to it....

but i'm definately struggling to learn this...

:grin:

I'll get used to it

Top Bottom