Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Did Bonker get banned???

I am sitting here wondering how I missed all of this. Once again, bett than a cup of of coffee guys. Keep on keepin on Bonks.

Kodiak,
I apologize for the insults, both real and perceived ;)
You can't be all be bad since your willing to agree to disagree. Welcome to the forum.
Whoever said we shouldn't be arguing about cats on website about whitetail is 100% correct. So, I'm off to the hour log thread. Good luck everybody

Some day Bonker, some one is going to make a ton of money when they discover that Tomb of willy hunters. Kind of like unearthing the tombs in Egypt but in IA instead. Way to immortalize those pussies and way to give them a proper burial.

Love it Bonker! Can't wait for the 2012 season to start!

Bluedog, I’m confused? did you read the whole Thread before responding and quoting my post? I never said anything about the cat Quiver, to be honest it looks like pretty good taxidermy work. I recommend reading the whole Thread before responding. Especially when your justification starts of with I THINK? When someone says "I THINK" it means that they are not confident in what they are about to say or they are guessing.
Which ultimately means you should not join in and try and debate a fact especially an irrelevant one. Because you do not know what you are talking about!!!
But Bluedog i do have to thank you, because you prove my point about perception. You do not truly know where the "cat Quiver" came from but your perception or guess is that it came from the "THE CITY". so your going to go with it, and believe it, and it must be right!!!!

Actually I was assuming that since your post was several below my post that you had read the whole thread.:way:

Since your were worried about the reputation of Iowa hunters I thought I would help clear thier name.:way: I didn't want anyone to associate Iowa hunters with the cat quiver.

I started my sentence with I THINK, because I can't fully remember where the pic originally came from... since I have had that on file since around 1998. If my fuzzy memory serves me correctly it came from where I said it did, and the guy that made it did live in a big city out east. Just trying to help you clean up the image of this site.:way:

This thread has so many views for 2 reasons"

#1 - Bonker was mentioned in the title and Bonker "rattled the horns" by posting those pics :D Best laugh for me from IW so far this year BTW :way:

#2 - Everybody loves a good fight

Wow, so now I know where my girlfriends cat disappeared too. Thanks Bonker for taking care of it ;)

Last edited:
http://www.ussportsmen.org/hunting/bullet-tax-proposal-robs-chicago-sportsmen/

"violence tax" on bullets and guns

Some body mentioned not having to worry about anti hunting in this thread. The sad part is that the article above is an example of how they are attacking our sport. Like lead free bullets in California. It will be a long process but I fear for my kids futures and the world they will have to live in.

The puppy mill bill in MO that was sponsored by HSUS(prop B a couple of years ago), passed just barely in MO. 115 counties failed it 6 passed it. Many people in the big cities have no clue what real life is like anymore.

The anti's are using "science" to prove what they want. Predators even help control erosion. Wont take much 25 years from now for those in the big cities to be swayed into believing animal hunting and animal farming is bad for animals, people, and the environment.

Top Bottom