Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dinkasaurus 2, added more pics.

Nice work- CONGRATS!
Which Reapers do you use? I use the Whitetail Specials and you're right....they leave a heckuva hole!

muddy said:
Had a great hunt this morning. Saw a few turkeys, some does, a dink or two, and then I saw a buck on a ridge far away from me. It's as simple as I banged the horns together, grunted a few times, and he came on a string from about 300 yards I suppose. As he came down the timber edge he was raking trees and brush, made a scrape right under me, and by the time I knew it he was dead again. It was a VERY cool hunt, there is just something about calling whitetails that makes me find it hard to keep my composure. He shrank like last years buck, but honestly I was so pumped up it was crazy. I put a great shot on him and he went about 50 yards and barrel rolled within sight. Thanks to DWilk and jmoose for dragging help, they can attest that Grim Reapers put a HURT on deer, it looked like I axe murdered 3 people out in the timber. Not much else to say, public land hunting is very frustrating (had 3 people and their dogs come by Saturday) and today it panned out. The pics are off my phone, I'll add some more when I get them from DWilk

Congrats Matt! Great buck!

You've helped sell me on Grim Reapers (from last year's hunt, actually). I know several guys out here that keep them in their quiver for elk hunting (myself included). Can't wait to actually try them on an animal. Great pics and congrats again!!

Top Bottom