Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dinkasaurus 2, added more pics.

It is now obvious to me that I've been putting them on my cart wrong.. That looks much easier.. Congrats again on the super buck.. Can't wait to see the mount..

Great buck Matt!!!

I'm not sure if I agree with the name but will say it is clever.

Once again congratulations on the buck!

I like that picture with the deer cart. Like other posters I've been doing it wrong. I can see now how the straps keep the deer more secure than the way I've been doing it.

Not sure how I missed this one, Matt! Congrats on a dandy buck, even sweeter on public! Nice! :way:

-Longspurs-

to everybody commenting about how the deer is on the cart... we actually didn't have him on there quite right. the trick is to strap them on so that the more weight is on the front. makes it much easier because then all you have to do is pull rather than pull while pushing down.

to everybody commenting about how the deer is on the cart... we actually didn't have him on there quite right. the trick is to strap them on so that the more weight is on the front. makes it much easier because then all you have to do is pull rather than pull while pushing down.

Yeah, once we got 100 yards from the truck I finally said something and we turned it all around. Wish I had remembered my technique last year because though it was hard work he pulled a lot easier. Weight forward, head back, that way you're not smashing fingers with rack.

So much for the mobile updates huh? :thrwrck::D

Well done Matt, looks like a dandy :way:

Sorry, just saw this post. Yeah, mobile updates went out the window when I found out my almost 3 year old phone battery couldn't take much use while in the tree. Battery dead by 1000 most days. :way:

Top Bottom