Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Got My Jan 5th 2013 Muzzy buck back

bradley

triplebeam
picture.php
He looks bigger after not seeing him for 10 months!!!!
picture.php

Last edited:
Williams & Sons taxidermy in Nebraska City,Ne & he scored 163 5/8 gross 157 1/8 net still have to get him officially scored.Thinking about taking him to the deer classic this year.

Great looking 8pt!

I was taught, If ya have nothing nice to say, not to say anything...so in that case, I wont comment on the mount.

That is where your comment should have stopped!!

This has nothing to do with the mount, but have we fallen this far that someone can't state an opinion? Afraid that someone's feelings will get hurt? I bed the original poster is a big boy and could take whatever comments that would be dealt to him.

That's a huge 8 by the way. I'm not a fan of the straight on mounts myself, but if your happy with it that is all that matters!

This has nothing to do with the mount, but have we fallen this far that someone can't state an opinion? Afraid that someone's feelings will get hurt? I bed the original poster is a big boy and could take whatever comments that would be dealt to him.

It's a low blow comment that should have been kept to himself. Nothing more needed to be said including your comment.

I am open to opinions but I would like to know what is terrible the being straight part or the overall appearance.Give me some detail

I am open for opinions what is terrible about it the fact that it is straight or appearance please feel free to explain.I needed him to be straight for where i hung him.

Great deer... What throws the mount for me is the eyes and nose. Feel like there could of been more effort in the detail.

Top Bottom