Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

HELP!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"If its got wheels I can drive it, if its got hair I can ride it."

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was " If its got hair I can ride it, if its got feet, I can dance with it".

[/ QUOTE ]

If its got hooves I can........rope it throw it and brand it.

The 'Bonker

Hiefer for sure ! looks like a new bow walking around to me bonk !I'd find a vet with a dart gun and some rompum and haul her ass out alive to the sale barn !

sorry, off topic, but could she stand any closer to that guy!!!

A few folks have asked about the outcome of this invasion. After over 60 day on our place this little cow went home and walked right in a pen. The plus was I came to know the neighbor better and now have permission to park at his barns for a very short and undistrubing walk to a great corner of this farm. I really wanted to post drugged harvest photos for your guys but I guess it just was meant to be.
5478-28-07_017.jpg

This is the last photo he gave me. Do you think there is a message here.
grin.gif

we had a menonnite have a couple crazy steers get loose on our land, we helped them get one rounded up but the other one was a little too crafty....reminded me of the big one that always gets away...anywho we tried for a few weeks to get a rope or whatever on him but he hung in the brambles...eventually the mennonite and his boys shot the damned thing...i guess that is one way to take care of a 1000 pound varmint!! &^rocket
biggun.gif
sniper.gif
2guns.gif
sniper.gif
biggun.gif
&^rocket

Top Bottom