Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How many Bikers Here?

Gary Fisher Tassajara, classic black.
busted.gif
waytogo.gif

411bikes_tassajara_disc.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll just get an elective surgery to fix it.

[/ QUOTE ] someone is sure quick with the wit
evil.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
applause.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

Learned to ride on a Honda CB160 street bike in 1973.

Bought a Yamaha 360 Enduro in 1978, followed shortly by a Suzuki GT380.

My next motorcycle purchase was a Yamaha Maxim 750 while in college. Sold it in 1991, which was the last time I rode. My DL is still class CM. Riding "rice burners" probably doesn't qualify as being a "biker".

I work with a lot of biomedical research labs. Their research has a need for human tissue cultures. They get most of these from people they call "donorcycle" riders.
frown.gif
I ALWAYS rode responsibly
smirk.gif
, it was the other idiots you have to watch out for.

[ QUOTE ]
Riding "rice burners" probably doesn't qualify as being a "biker".

[/ QUOTE ]Far as I'm concerned, brand be damned. If ya got one and love to ride it, your a biker!!!
cool.gif
Ok it probably should have a motor on it!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Riding "rice burners" probably doesn't qualify as being a "biker".

[/ QUOTE ]Far as I'm concerned, brand be damned. If ya got one and love to ride it, your a biker!!!
cool.gif
Ok it probably should have a motor on it!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I agree, who cares what motorcycle brand you ride, as long as you ride a scoot it is all good. The buddies you make and the lifestyle a bike brings is something that is hard to explain. Maybe that is why I have always liked that motorcycle saying,"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand."

[ QUOTE ]
as long as you ride a scoot it is all good.

[/ QUOTE ] Aren't those like fat girls, fun to ride, but you don't tell anyone?

Ok thanks for clearing that up
grin.gif
, I used to have a KX dirt bike, alot of fun, but lost interest, rather have four wheels on the ground, instead of two.

[ QUOTE ]
Riding "rice burners" probably doesn't qualify as being a "biker"

[/ QUOTE ]

Plenty of wannabes on HD. I never call anyone a biker til I see them ride.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Riding "rice burners" probably doesn't qualify as being a "biker"

[/ QUOTE ]

Plenty of wannabes on HD. I never call anyone a biker til I see them ride.

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
Amazes me how many 17-18 year olds are riding around on 18k$ cycles!!

I have 4 and am looking hard for a 5th. I have a Honda Hurricane 1000, a Yamaha VMax, Big Dog Chopper, and a Suzuki Hayabusa. Looking to buy a Kaw KLR 650 or BMW Dakar. I gladly send photos if someone can help. I just can't figure out how to get them on here. I've tried many times. I always go to AHN in Sioux City every year too.Rode the hurricane to work today and will take the others all week. Its nice down here...finally. Also just bought a new Ford Lariat to pull them around. It has a fresh Iowa Whitetail sticker too.
laugh.gif

I feel for you Blaster.Last year I was lucky to have put 500 miles on mine.My oldest boy was on three baseball teams last year,playing from April thru Sept.games every weekend.Had a three day break before football started,but would not trade it for anything!We already have been working on baseball since the first of December.
crazy.gif

Top Bottom