Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I pooped my pants.

About 20 years ago I was posting on a deer drive and I couldn't hold it anymore. So I laid about 14 inches of Steamin' Terror on top of the river bank I was on. A little while later I could hear a deer hit the river and it was coming up the bank. The doe came up the creek bank right next to my pile, took one wiff of the Cleveland Steamer I left for her as a parting gift, and she bolted. I was laughin' so hard, I didn't even get a shot off.

Last edited:
if you had to go so bad why didn't you just drop your pants and let it fly? then worry about what to use to wipe with after, that would have been better than taking a dump in your pants. And why would you tell anyone especially post it on a forum? But it does make for some good reading, lol.

Years back a group of us would meet in a little town to hunt during shotgun season It was just as much of getting together for the weekend and having a few eating greasy cafe food and killing deer.
One night on the way back from the bar to motel the inards start to rumble and I can't drive fast enough to get to the room. Pull in to the parking lot and jump out of the truck and fumble with the room key trying to get in and it cuts loose. There is no way that underwear is going home of even staying in the room, so I open the room door and chuck them into the parking lot. The next morning we get up and I go out to warm up the truck. The guys in the room next to us are warming up there truck also and are pi$$ed that someone threw crappy underwear on the hood of their truck and they had frozen to the hood. I am suppried it did pull the paint off then they removed them! We still chuckle about it to this day. :D

fatboy said:
Years back a group of us would meet in a little town to hunt during shotgun season It was just as much of getting together for the weekend and having a few eating greasy cafe food and killing deer.
One night on the way back from the bar to motel the inards start to rumble and I can't drive fast enough to get to the room. Pull in to the parking lot and jump out of the truck and fumble with the room key trying to get in and it cuts loose. There is no way that underwear is going home of even staying in the room, so I open the room door and chuck them into the parking lot. The next morning we get up and I go out to warm up the truck. The guys in the room next to us are warming up there truck also and are pi$$ed that someone threw crappy underwear on the hood of their truck and they had frozen to the hood. I am suppried it did pull the paint off then they removed them! We still chuckle about it to this day. :D

That is funny as hell!

arrow flinger

i was bowhunting with a buddy who made me pull into a feild drive on our way to the farm as he had to go NOW.it was a rainy windy morning plus it was pitch dark.i wheeled in and he jetisoned out the passenger door and let it fly.it takes him awhile to get back in the truck and when he does he's holding his hand out and says that sometime during the reach around the tp fell off and he didn't know it!!
i got out and closed his door.
we stopped at the next bridge where he could get to a creek.
i laughed all day on the stand!!

No way id recommend you read this thread from your stand. You are gonna get busted for laughing every time.. nothing like a great poop story...

Not gunna lie... a dozen mini snickers, 4 mini kit kats, a few packages of M&M's, a dozen peanut butter cups...

I will have to be very careful and stay close to the bathroom after my coffee in the morning.

Honestly after many mornings of trial and error, you can't eat or drink before you body is ready for food and drink. I know its tuff to do but if you don't normally eat before 7am, don't do it, you will pay!!!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Rolaids and TP, try to plug 'er up when you get the urge, resort to the second roll when necessary. The worst is gambling and doing the cramped duck waddle back to the truck. Nothing wrong with leaves and grass in a pinch.

hunt-m-up said:
Rolaids and TP, try to plug 'er up when you get the urge, resort to the second roll when necessary. The worst is gambling and doing the cramped duck waddle back to the truck. Nothing wrong with leaves and grass in a pinch.

Plug'er up??

i'm waiting for a kratzberg to post a story or two....we need to hear from a real professional pants pooper!

Top Bottom