Iowawhitetail iPhone App

OneCam

Good News!!!

The Free Iowawhitetail Mobil app is now available for the Iphone as well as the Android. Essentially this is a very easy way to interface our forums with your smart phone :way:

You can download the app in either the App Store or the Droid Market by searching iowawhitetail.

IW Mobile Features include -

- Browse your favorite forums in an easy-to-use interface with multiple notification types (Private message, subscription, etc)
- Fully customizable home screen with favorite forums
- Push notifications
- Poll updates from favorites on home screen
- View graphical poll results and vote on forum polls
- Image attachment thumbnail and full size viewing from threads
- View a threads page?s image attachments in one convenient browser
- Save thread images to your iphone/iPod Touch library
- Fully searchable forums
- View embedded links without leaving the app, including YouTube videos
- Supports portrait and landscape mode in app
- Full posting options (quote posts, start new reply)
- Attach unlimited photos from your library (or take photo from camera and upload to forum)
- Full support for private messages and private message folders
- Full support for thread subscriptions - track your favorite threads!

Last edited:
Any recommendations on a new phone? All I can pick from from work is either an I-phone or Droid by verizon. I don't know which one is better. I currently have a blackberry tour.

I got droid and like it so far. I'm sure both have their good and bads. This beats the heck out of my BB. But I didn't have option of the iphone.

Last edited:
Liv4Rut said:
Any recommendations on a new phone? All I can pick from from work is either an I-phone or Droid by verizon. I don't know which one is better. I currently have a blackberry tour.

iPhone by a mile and it isnt even close.

Liv4Rut said:

I had the original droid and now the iPhone. Personally I liked the droid better for surfing the net, but the iPhone is way less annoying. My droid was constantly force closing and restarting.

Love my Droid but would probably have an iphone is their service was better...can't beat US Cellular service. Also - another advantage is you can get a new battery in the Droid when it goes bad. Don't know if you can with the iPhone. Can't really go wrong I'd say... :way:

yeah mike, you can't really go wrong either way to be honest.

i always choose opposite of whatever Thomas has just out of instinct and because it annoys him. hasn't steered me wrong, i have an android and have few complaints.

Back