Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowawhitetail iPhone App

I tried and opened the browser to see if the pics would show and its still not happening on my droid. I made sure I was signed in as well, still no pics.....just an fyi

Thanks for the feedback everyone ... I recently completed some updates to help correct the photo issues. . Let us know if you are still having problems :way:

Sent from my iPhone using IW

I see the signatures are working now too. Gonna have to change that :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using IW

You can turn signatures off by going to ...

Go to More .... Then Settings then Forun posting options :way:

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Scott said:
Pictures not working at all now, getting very annoying. Anything I can do to fix this?

I would have to agree. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing works for me.

I was browsing with my Android and am only able to see about 1/3 of the pictures with the app. The little "slide show" pops up but only a few of the pics I can click on. No idea how long this has been going on as I generally just use the internet browser with no problems.

muddy said:
I was browsing with my Android and am only able to see about 1/3 of the pictures with the app. The little "slide show" pops up but only a few of the pics I can click on. No idea how long this has been going on as I generally just use the internet browser with no problems.

Same issue. Droid x limb.

Limb Chicken said:
You guys that are having problems. It would help to know what phone you are using.

Cell phone :way: Samsung Galaxy something or other.

Cooter

Sent from my phone on IW

I am using the 1st generation driod and the app. Is great. Only complaint is that I can't always view the pictures. App has given me something to do many times while work is slow.

I'm on a 2nd Gen iPod and the update fixed most of the problems but I still can't view some threads and photos. It works great other than that!

Top Bottom