Iowawhitetail iPhone App

How do you upload a pic. I can't figure it out for the life of me. Im using a driodx

Sent from my DROIDX using IW

Upload a picfrom you phone? I don't think you can.

You can attach it to a post or thread. There should be an attachment option click on that then you can select a pic.

For those of you having trouble viewing pictures lets try ...

Go to 'More' in the Bottom right hand portion of the screen

Then go to "Settings'

Then go to 'Forum Reading Options'

Then select OFF for 'Use Remote Thumbnailer'

Also make sure you are logged in :grin:

Let me know if this helps.

There are two ways to 'Upload' pictures in the IW mobil App

1. While creating or replying to a thread on you phone there is a little '+' emblem on the top right hand side of the screen. This will give you the option to attach images etc

2. To add pictures to your profile gallery ... Go to 'Profile' then select 'Photos' on the bottom center. From this location you can create new albums and upload photos easily to your galleries from your phone :way:

Limb Chicken said:
Click on the actual post you are trying to see the pictures. It will take you to the actual post. I know it doesnt make sense but touch what you are reading. Not the pictures. Try it and let me know i that works.

Ok I have an iPad now and the pic thing doesn't work for me it just opens the post and has URL links to the pix. You can click on the links and view the pix. Is this normal?

Sent from my iPad using IW

Ok I have an iPad now and the pic thing doesn't work for me it just opens the post and has URL links to the pix. You can click on the links and view the pix. Is this normal?

You clicked on the post not the pictures. Click on the pictures themselves not the actual post.

TeenageHunter said:
You clicked on the post not the pictures. Click on the pictures themselves not the actual post.

Tried that said connection error. Then on the top right it says see all. I click that and they all come up small. Try clicking on them again to see Them bigger and it says connection error again.

I don't think it is on my end because when it is just one pic it comes up but it is multiple it comes up with the error. Almost the same as my driod only with my phone the box just stays black.

Any ideas?

pma gone!

I updated just a bit ago now my pma tab is gone can't reply or post from my Droid thunderbolt now! Help? Only whitetail conference and classifieds show up for options

rcb708 said:
I updated just a bit ago now my pma tab is gone can't reply or post from my Droid thunderbolt now! Help? Only whitetail conference and classifieds show up for options

Are you still logged in?

Yeah still logged in isn't even showing up on forum options only way I can reply is going to main homepage

Back