Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Kansas Turks... (FINAL HUNT ADDED!!! "Tommy Tags Out")

4 nights in a row of Bush's is bound to have some ugly results......

872c7425.jpg

muddy said:
seriously, gross

Wanna have a 3 day photo contest again???
:grin:

Headed out to the blind for the last time. The wind is howling, so hopefully we can get it done!

Well, two new groups of hunters moved in this morning, and late to boot. I guess thats how public access goes. With temps nearing 90 today, we elected to be satisfied with what we had. It's not like I didn't have my opportunities. :D. Looking forward to getting the big gun out of the closet next week.

We are out to get formal photos of the Turks and do a few wrap up interviews. I will post the remainder of the pix asap, and I'll get the video edited and uploaded as soon as I get home. I'm really excited for that part, we got some rocking footage!!!!

On the walk back to the truck I was luck with a couple of finds!! Made me forget all about my unfilled tag :grin:

1b27d62d.jpg

9e691b96.jpg

Knowing Tom, Th you had to do the calling:D. I've heard him in the timber and it sounds more like a chicken.:p Good job by you two. Tommy might need to use his bow more instead of his gun.

Tommy is actually one of the better callers I have hunted with. He's a good pack mule too :D

Top Bottom