Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Let the smack talk begin!

Blaster

PMA Member
OK Guys & Gals. Who's going to win the big game Saturday? I don't have any good smack after last weekend, but i going with the Hawks! 31-24
waytogo.gif

Both teams have been playing down their offense the past 2 weeks. They didn't want to show what they have. Both teams come out crisp, and look good. But Iowa's D will prevail, and Tate will be more than ready after what they did to him last year.

Iowa 34 - State 10

granted, ISU is not a Syracuse caliber of team by any means. HA! But I still think they will roll into Iowa City and hand out an @ss whoopin. Tate or no Tate! GO CYCLONES!

Blaster, Blaster, Blaster. When are you ever going to learn.
grin.gif

Cyclones by 11 points 21 - 10!
wink.gif

I won't go so far as to call it an @ss whoopin', but I think the Clones will finally gell on offense and the defense will be just good enough... 21-17 ISU.

(That said, I wouldn't mind gettin' a few more interference calls this week!!)

After attending both of the clones games, I am pretty nervous about this game. The play calling has been very poor and very conservative. Lets just hope Big Mac has been saving it all for this game! Throw it up to Blythe!! Go Clones!

Since it's @ Iowa. I'll have to go with the Hawks. It's going to be pretty boring though. Iowa 24 ISU 10

Blaster, When ARE you going to learn?
No way 'Clones score 24 against the best defense they face all year...Iowa 31 'Clones 10.

Gotta go with the Hawks!
ISU has been unimpressive so far. Of course, they always shoot their wad for this game so you never know.
Don't think that Kirk will let them loose to ISU again.

Series record 35-18.

Longest streak by Iowa 15 in a row
Longest streak by the Clowns 5

Last 2 out of 3 - Iowa

Dan McCarney at Iowa State - 52-77
No conference championships.

Kirk Ferentz at Iowa 49-36.

Add the 7-5 record of 2005 to 10-2 in 2004, 10-3 in 2003 and 11-2 in 2002 and you end up with the best four-year win total in school history (38-12). Iowa’s 25 Big Ten wins in that span are the most ever by a Hawkeye team in any four consecutive years. No team in the Big Ten has won more league championships or games over the past four seasons.

I will stick with the Hawks.
grin.gif

I think Iowa is really going to punch the clowns
grin.gif
this weekend. I will be there. Iowa 31 Ia State 13

The 'clones made a scrape in our backyard with that billboard, marking territory that wasn't theirs, silly young bucks! The dominant bucks are going to be looking to settle the score.
grin.gif

Maybe ISU should have spent the money for that billboard on their baseball team. Oh, wait, they don't have a baseball team!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
9/13/03 - 40-21 - Hawks
9/11/04 - 17-10 - Hawks
9/10/05 - 3 -23 - ISU

Remember now?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Limb, see above.
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The 'clones made a scrape in our backyard with that billboard, marking territory that wasn't theirs, silly young bucks! The dominant bucks are going to be looking to settle the score.
grin.gif

Maybe ISU should have spent the money for that billboard on their baseball team. Oh, wait, they don't have a baseball team!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree the billboard will come down, but it will be replaced with this one.

5463ISU.JPG

Top Bottom