Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Let the smack talk begin!

1366Ia_St_Class.jpg

Cylones 17-13

If Tate is back and the secondary gets their act together ISU dosen't stand a chance. Even with Manson at QB State's D will get torched.
GO HAWKS-BEAT THE CYCLOWNS
In Kirk we trust

There seems to be alot of State fans on Iowa whitetail.com. It does make sense that ISU fans bowhunt. I wouldn't want to waste a Saturday in October or November watching them lose either!
You poor guys need something to bring joy to the fall, and you sure don't get it from your football team. Although I do hear that Boise is beautiful in late December!!!

I'm a huge Iowa fan. I hope Iowa wins and I hope it's ugly. Farenze is to good of friends with Mac to let it get that way though.
I got into kind of heated discussion with a Cyclown fan at work today on this very subject. He thinks it will be a repeat of last year and State wins big. I told him there were 3 things going for State to kick our a$$ last year. Two out of the three are not going to be part of the picture this year. So if Iowa State does win (God forbid) it won't be a blowout. The 3 big reasons why Iowa State won last year was cuz Tate got his bell rung and ended up with a concusion. Granted we were behind at the time but until he threw the pick to have to throw the block that he got hurt on we were marching down the field and had Iowa State backpeddling. I think if Tate would have stayed in it would have been a hell of a different outcome! 95% of the time when your star QB gets hurt in a game the backup can't step up to the plate and deliver. My second point of the argument was Jason Berryman. That guy was a fricken animal! He took over the game himself and gave Iowa all kinds of fits! Luckily for Iowa the dumba$$ is no longer in the picture. My third point was Iowa State had the momentum and did't give it up. Especially when Tate left and Berryman scaring the hell out of our backup QB Iowa didn't have a chance as the game went on. Iowa State stepped on our throats and smeared us!
I know all you Cyclones and probably a lot of you other fellow Iowawhitetailers are thinking I am nuts for bringing up excuses about a game that was played on year ago and it should have no bearing on this game but all I am saying is I actually believe Iowa would have pulled it off last year and we would have 3 in a row going into this game and would be going in to hand it to them again.
I'm hoping Iowa wins and by a lot. If they loose it won't be a blowout...

The Cryclones don't even stand a chance. It's gunna be a defensive battle the whole game. And I think we all know who brings the Defense to the table after watching that EIGHT play defensive stand last weekend. The only thing the hawks have to worry about is Blyth. Contain him and you've contained the cryclones whole offense. HAWKS 24-7

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a huge Iowa fan. I hope Iowa wins and I hope it's ugly. Farenze is to good of friends with Mac to let it get that way though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Win or lose, we can spell our coach's name.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Who cares... There both bums.... Maybe when Nebraska's done smashing USC they'll come play them at the same time........ Since they took apart your co SMALL 10 champion Michigan last year Iowa, I'm sure they'ed make short work of you. And Iowa Stink, Please.... I didn't know your college still had a football program..... I'm sure at the end of the year, we'll be wishing you both well at the Tidey Bowl! Don't forget to FLUSH......
grin.gif

Nebraska, are you serious? They're just as terrible as ISU. There is no excuse for not being able to easily win the big 12 north every single year. I mean lets be honest who is there even to contend with? Baylor? (oh wait I guess the clones did help them end their losing streak.) If you can't even make it to the big 12 championship game I'd hate to see what you looked like after the BIG TEN got through with you.

[ QUOTE ]
I got into kind of heated discussion with a Cyclown fan at work today on this very subject. He thinks it will be a repeat of last year and State wins big. I told him there were 3 things going for State to kick our a$$ last year. Two out of the three are not going to be part of the picture this year. So if Iowa State does win (God forbid) it won't be a blowout. The 3 big reasons why Iowa State won last year was cuz Tate got his bell rung and ended up with a concusion. Granted we were behind at the time but until he threw the pick to have to throw the block that he got hurt on we were marching down the field and had Iowa State backpeddling. I think if Tate would have stayed in it would have been a hell of a different outcome! 95% of the time when your star QB gets hurt in a game the backup can't step up to the plate and deliver. My second point of the argument was Jason Berryman. That guy was a fricken animal! He took over the game himself and gave Iowa all kinds of fits! Luckily for Iowa the dumba$$ is no longer in the picture. My third point was Iowa State had the momentum and did't give it up. Especially when Tate left and Berryman scaring the hell out of our backup QB Iowa didn't have a chance as the game went on. Iowa State stepped on our throats and smeared us!
I know all you Cyclones and probably a lot of you other fellow Iowawhitetailers are thinking I am nuts for bringing up excuses about a game that was played on year ago and it should have no bearing on this game but all I am saying is I actually believe Iowa would have pulled it off last year and we would have 3 in a row going into this game and would be going in to hand it to them again.
I'm hoping Iowa wins and by a lot. If they loose it won't be a blowout...

[/ QUOTE ] Even when you lose you can't give the other team credit. What was your excuse when Iowa let Seneca bring Iowa State back in the game and win?

i just read in a men's magazine, that listed the top 10 worst teams in D-1 this year. #2, syracuse. a team so pathetic, that they won't run a QB sneak in 8 attempts from the one yard line. yeah, the choke-eyes stopped them 8 times, but syracuse made it as easy as possible for them.

isu 31, choke-eyes 24
i hope tate takes a helmet to the gut.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Win or lose, we can spell our coach's name.
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you mean Coach Freerents, in reference to his players, including his son, living in the low income, govt subsidized housing. The guy makes almost $3m a year, and his son lives in subsidized housing.
Unbelievable........

[ QUOTE ]
Nah, said we could start counting where ever...
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, we can start throwing when ever
grin.gif

Top Bottom