Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Let the smack talk begin!

Or this one!

446gearxg1.jpg

If Tate plays its going to be a long day for Iowa State. Ive went to games for both teams this year, ISU better get it together because despite two wins, they are just sloppy as hell. I want Iowa to win just so when they play Ohio State both teams will be undefeated.

Hey Limb....Iowa State won six out of the last eight. I still think neither team has played up to their potential. I think it will be close and Iowa has an edge on defence but my heart says 21-17 clones. If it comes down to a field goal I would have to give the Hawks the edge. The Clones' kicking hasn't been a positive thing lately.

Ok well if you want to mention that, then don't leave out the fact that the Hawks won 17 of the last 23. We can start counting anywhere you want...
grin.gif

I am just glad the Clones are finally starting to build a football program. They now have an AD that knows something about winning. Iowa got that along time ago. Should be a good game. If the Hawks win Limb I will buy you a couple of cold ones!

27-10 HAWKS

I look for a hard fought game (like every year) with the Hawks capping off The Clones' bowl game with a big fat "L".
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Limb,

If you're gonna throw up Iowa's record for the past four years, then why list only the last three ISU-Iowa games. Could it be because in 2002, the Hawks were on the losing end of a 36-31 score?

But I guess the stats sound better without that missing fact!!!
brick[1].gif

Hawks in a rout! They better play better then they did last week though. If Tate doesn't play then the smart money is with the Clowns.

Top Bottom