Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Life happens...

dbltree

Super Moderator
and changes in a moments notice...

last weekend my wife fell while at a resort with my sisters and family. She fell head first into a wall and ended up with some serious head trauma.

She is going to need some very long term therapy to recover many functions which is going to take most of my time.

At this point I don't know what to expect...when or if "life" as i knew it will ever be "normal" again.

I won't be around much but I will try to check out the WM forum on occasion.

Been a long week..........

dbltree
Prayers to your wife for a full and speedy recovery..
FYI..a previous manager of mine hit his head in the attic four or five years ago. Took about two years, but he's had a full recovery and is fine today....
God speed from our family...

Sorry to hear that Paul. Take care and let us know if you need anything. Hopefully things work out for the best. Hang in there buddy.

In my work I've seen many people with head injuries recover beyond medical expectations. It takes alot of time and patience, stay strong. Will say a prayer you guys.

Paul,
My thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need anything let us all know.

You have helped us all so much with your knowledge please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything.
God Bless,
Risto

Paul as everyone has said we are so sorry to hear about this but wish you both all the best. One thing I can tell you for certain, after having spent the last 2 months helping my wife with double knee replacement, you will grow much closer and understand each other better. Hang in there and remember if you need to or just want to talk there are plenty of people here for you. One of these days you will be able to look back and say "It's been a long year but just look at what we have accomplished now". Best of luck and a speedy recovery for both of you.

Top Bottom