Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Life happens...

[ QUOTE ]
Paul,
My thoughts and prayers are with you. If you need anything let us all know.

You have helped us all so much with your knowledge please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything.
God Bless,
Risto

[/ QUOTE ]

Paul, I know what a basket case I'd be and how resistant I'd be to accepting help from anybody to care for my wife. "Leave us alone, I can handle it" would be my mantra. I'm betting you are the same way. But this is where friends come in. Do you need any special fixtures built in to your home? Do you need to modify anything in your home? I guess what I'm trying to say is your IW family will do what ever you need done. All you have to do is mention a need of any kind and there will be members pounding a path to your side.

All our best to you Jess and Lori.

Tom

Everyone else already said it- if you need anything, just ask. Don't be the strong and silent type when you need a hand.

I truly hope the best for your wife and your entire family, hope everything works out. Take care.
Kaare

Paul,
I have never met you or your wife but you have given me so much information and insight from your posts. If every need anything or any help please let us know. My wife and I will pray for you. God bless.

Ryan

Rarely am I without words…………I am very sorry that your wife was involved in an accident Paul. My thoughts are with the both of you and your family.

There's nothing I can add that hasn't already been said Paul. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife. Hang tough and keep your head up.

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone else already said it- if you need anything, just ask. Don't be the strong and silent type when you need a hand.

So sorry to get this news. Some of us aren't far from you at all Paul. I'm in Fairfield every day so all you have to do is give me a shout and I'll be there if you need anything. Hang in there buddy, your wife is in our thoughts and prayers.

angel.gif
god bless

All the best for you and your family during this challenging time. As has been said by many, your family, friends and faith will guide and assist you all through this difficult period. God bless.

Good luck Paul. Isn't it great to know that you've got all these prayers and thoughts coming your way! God bless your family
angel.gif

Sorry to hear about your wife Paul. Hope that she has a speedy and full recovery. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
angel.gif

Gosh I am so sorry to hear of her injury, I remember talking to her many month's ago, Take care my friend , it is amazing how this internet site can show us the compasion and humanity in all of us! M.M.

Paul - I agree with what others have already said so well. Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can help and after only meeting your wife once I can say that I could tell that she is a very fine lady and everyone wants her to get well soon.

Top Bottom