Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Life happens...

Our thoughts and prayers .
angel.gif

Our families thoughts and prayers are with you Paul. I hope all turns out well. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Paul..you have helped me and alot of others on here very much.Please dont hesitate to ask for any type of help in return.
Many prayers have and will be sent for you and yours.Good luck and please keep us posted .

Hang in there man...my heart goes out to you.

[ QUOTE ]
dbltree
Prayers to your wife for a full and speedy recovery..
FYI..a previous manager of mine hit his head in the attic four or five years ago. Took about two years, but he's had a full recovery and is fine today....
God speed from our family...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankyou all for your thoughts and prayers!

I have faith that she will recover fully but as noted above it can sometimes take a very long time.

I'm lucky to have family that can help me take care of her and help with getting therapy etc. but realistic in knowing "life" will not be normal for some time.

Thanks again everybody...I'll check in from time to time!

Just wanted to give you all an update...Lori is doing much better now but still has memory loss and blackouts that we are dealing with.

I spend all my spare time reading to her and showing her pictures and just taking care of her.

I'm thankful that she has improved so much and to all of your for thinking of us from time to time.

I have a few moments once in a while to visit IW while I'm working but otherwise Lori is most important to me.

I'm not going to waste one moment that could be spent with her. Sometimes God reminds me of my priorities......in an unforgettable way.

Take care of your wife Paul, she needs you right now. We are happy to hear that there is some improvement in her condition. Keep working with her and perhaps she will regain all of her memory.

We are thinking of the two of you. If there is anything that I can do to help you guys out please ask.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Really glad to hear that she is making progress.

Dean

Top Bottom