Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MY bow is better than yours..

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Can do recurves, if it's a new one I can do any color, if it's an old one your stuck right now with Black, unless you really want something else and you will have to wait tell my next ship date.
I also have the new Angel Dyneema string and serving material for recurves in Black and white (that's all there is)</span>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'> </span> Cost is a factor but not the main one, I could make my strings a lot cheaper than I do. I tried some of the Halo when it came out and didn't like it much. The real problem with the serving separation problem is not getting the serving tight enough to start with, as the string "Settles" in the bundle gets smaller around (or flattens out around your cam). I know that they are not supposed to ever stretch, but this is the real world and they do. (Actually the correct term is Creep), they have to stretch during the shot or they would break, but then they snap back after each shot. Ok so I forgot there I was going, I am doing some experementing with 62xs, I just built a set for Andy's Too short, and for Scott II new target PSE (I forgot the name) I am always tring new stuff and getting better strings, stuff I built last year are nothing like the strings I do now. But the Red End will Alway be there!

Here is my setup. Crackerized Hoyt Trykon with flo orange and black string. I love it. Thanks again Mike and SteveO. The other one is my daughter's Mathew's Genesis.

5463DSC00892.JPG

Scott,
Thanks for the input! Appreciate your response. Keep making a great product better. There is definitely a art in custom string making.

Thanks again

Top Bottom