Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MYTHICAL BUCK VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

antlerfreak

The uncut version with the street adresses will be on sale to the highest bidder /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Yeah he definitely lives in a backyard.. HE IS HUGE!! Jeezzus. You guys restage that shed find?? haha that was priceless.

That was a small sidebar for the guys who made sooooooo much fun of this bucks home turf... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Unreal... Un-freaking real...

That is some AWESOME footage.

Dean

PS This thread is going to sky rocket...

how bout some props on the movie making skills, this took me almost 3 days to do. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

That shows that you guys are true sportsman. Alot of people would have that buck hanging in their garage by now no matter how they had to do it. You 2 just enjoy getting him on video. Props to you guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: antlerfreak</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how bout some props on the movie making skills, this took me almost 3 days to do. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

3 days! I'm purchasing my first "Nice" camcorder and plan on getting some shed hunting, Spring Turkey, Velvet Bucks this summer and of course deer hunting next season. I can only imagine what it's going to take to put that all together when it's said and done. It should be a good time though....

Unreal footage guys! At some angles he looks like a da** nice buck yet at other angles...... WOW. Only pictures Ive ever gotten in a suburban area are of a large mtn lion. Guess around here all the suburban kitties eat all the bucks before they get anywhwere close to that big. Great video, I liked it

James

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aim-n-High</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How old do you guys think he is? He doesnt look too old. Id bet he will be a little bigger next year. I cant wait!!! </div></div>

???? hard to say, my best guess from watching him in person standing next to one and a half year olds Id say hes 4.5 to 5.5 either way I think he has a couple years left of growing!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom