Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MYTHICAL BUCK VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

GREAT job on the production. The humor thrown in there had to be priceless to everyone <u>including </u> T250! What an incredible animal. Thanks fellas.

Thats an awesome buck and great video. Congrats. Cant wait to see if you guys keep track and keep a camera of him this summer and throughout the season.

What an awesome buck! He does look like he has some growing to do. I cant wait till you guys get some video of him next year if he doesnt get hit by a car. Great Video!

Very nice production guys and the buck ain't too shabby either. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I sure hope there aren't alot of people that will be screwing up your chances at him next year, good luck because I want to see one of you two shoot him!

That is a great deer!!! Almost makes me want to move to the city! OK maybe not but that is a cool little video. Is he where you can get an Urban tag and hunt him?

The shot of him running away with the other smaller buck really put his rack in persective. Dandy of a buck - good luck with him! I still can't believe you put that on the web /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

That picture where he is running away, Jeez! I have never seen such width before. Hope you can get him.

Now you can believe when we gave him an EASY 22" spread, he is knock'n on the 25" mark! I have a buck already that is 25" inside on the wall, and the looks are very similar....I think he is around 205"-206".

He's definitely a monster buck!!! There's a few giants in that neighborhood. You guys must know the Walters family since you shot atleast one of those clips from their front yard. I'm guessing some of the other video came just to the west.

Great video I love the sarcastic humor, I love it. The shot of him trotting away is priceless. The only way it could get any better is if you were twenty feet up and he had an arrow in his lungs. Great job on the video. The secret society is going to put a hit out on you for releasing that video you know. LOL

Wow, I had to watch it again, and again, and again. That thing is huge. Like the other said, him running way really puts him into perspective.

I really wish this would have been in the PMA forum instead. Just maybe something like this would help push a few extra over the edge.

Dean

That was a great video, guys. I must say well worth the wait.

That's the only buck that must have a mortgage to live that comfortably in suburbia.

antlerfreak,
that was some sweeeet footage, hope the old guy makes it another year, & thats why they say, big Bucks dont get big by being stupid, perfect sancturary. Can you beleive what genetics this fine animal has passed on!!? I would love to see this Deer in velvet! keep the cam rolling.

To answer alot of questions...
First off there are a few urban hunters in general area of this pig, but he would have to travle quite a ways to reach these places. and from my time watching him he doesnt travle much. not even during the rut. not saying its impossible for someone to get lucky next year but its a long shot.
I will be keeping tabs on him and getting velvet and hard horn footage of him this spring.
And as far as the genetics, ya I think its safe to say hes passed those on a long time ago, ive watched a hand full of other good bucks in his area that all have split 2s some with split 3s and the stickers as well.

Top Bottom