Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MYTHICAL BUCK VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

I was wrong it is the largest nt whitetail killed by a hunter. To me that is a record.
By the way why so angry?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottonbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Inform what is the current nt world record. </div></div>

He is still runnin, Tony's buck went behind a pickup.

But I have seen a video of a buck bigger than milo's

dont tell T250:)

shedfreak,
you know, since i seen this video as several others, this page has grown 3 strong!! it would almost be a shame for anyone to harvest this animal.Hes becoming a legend in our Whitetail world, keep the cam rolling, collect the sheds , & srart a artical in the Deer & deer hunting magazine or somthing, he is truly a MYTICAL LEGEND. A awsome story with more chapters i hope.Keep the Whitetail world posted.

Reality?

There are many bigger bucks than him runnin around. Trust me:) Well over 200"

Why does T250 show us that deer? If anyone kills that deer, what will people say?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fletchman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottonbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Inform what is the current nt world record. </div></div>

He is still runnin, Tony's buck went behind a pickup.

But I have seen a video of a buck bigger than milo's

dont tell T250:)

</div></div>

O yeah, well I saw a video of a buck TWICE the size of Milo's buck, and my mom can beat up your mom.

I hope this deer is harvested legally by a hunter who is willing to do the hard work of scouting, finding the sheds, videoing, and obtaining permission to hunt. And if someone can't get permission to hunt, they will have to bow out and allow someone who can hunt legally have a chance at him and then be happy if he is lucky enough to harvest it.

The others saying there is a bigger deer, of course there is. There is always a bigger deer there is no reason to point it out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fletchman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Reality?

There are many bigger bucks than him runnin around. Trust me:) Well over 200"

Why does T250 show us that deer? If anyone kills that deer, what will people say? </div></div>

REALLY REALLY you know of bigger bucks,bucks well over 200, WOW!!

And what will people say if someone kills this deer, well if the person can do it legally he will have a hell of a story to share.

But now its ganna be pretty tuff for someone to poach him, because ya, now theres alot of people in this world that know what he looks like and if someone shows up claiming to have killed a giant buck out in the country Im sure someone will see
it and recognize it for what deer it really is.

niether T250 or I urban hunt, prob. never will, just dont care to. niether of us care to kill this buck either, if he is killed whatever its not the end of the world, like everyone now knows thanks to you, there are bigger bucks out there.

Obviously you cant see the point Fletch so do us all a favor and stay off my thread!!!

bohunter10,
yes we do, But as a novice Bowhunter , i can say , i have videod deer most guys wouid harvest. Somtimes coming back to haunt me , but for ME, its just being outdoors.It sounds like this Deer is on private property & going to have to roam to get harvested,because i thought they wernt going to harvest it, Lord knows, they have had their chances.I do Thank them for sharing this story, it is so neat. Happy hunting bowhunter10.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Happiness is a large rack

BrewCrewOutdoors'
What happened to the video? my Dad from out of state was back, we tried to look it up, & its gone.xd out?
----------------------------------------------------------------- Happiness is a large rack

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jjmbird23</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's X-ed out for me too! </div></div>

Same here

Top Bottom