Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MYTHICAL BUCK VIDEO!!!!!!!!!

I watched it either last year or the maybe ever two years ago.. Pretty cool really.. Antlers fall off and his head looks a lot lighter! haha I'm guessin that you tried accessin it on the web? This was on my buddy's computer and I think he might have downloaded or gotten it through an email..

Prolly illegal.. The SS showed up on our doorsteps the next day and we had to give them all of our deer antlers and shoulder mounts so I'll never do it again... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrewCrewOutdoors</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I watched it either last year or the maybe ever two years ago.. Pretty cool really.. Antlers fall off and his head looks a lot lighter! haha I'm guessin that you tried accessin it on the web? This was on my buddy's computer and I think he might have downloaded or gotten it through an email..

Prolly illegal.. The SS showed up on our doorsteps the next day and we had to give them all of our deer antlers and shoulder mounts so I'll never do it again... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Whats the SS you guys are talkin about.. afraid i havent been on in a while and SS doesnt put on a light bulb for me. :S

It's better you dont know about the SS.... you dont wanna put yourself in danger... lets just say they are a SPECIAL group of guys.

If you really want an inside on the SS take a look at the Des Moines New World Record in the Iowa Whitetail Conference Forum..

These are some scary dudes, dressed like ninjas, jump from the tree tops and kill monster deer with machetes. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

BrewCrewOtdoors,
shame the vidio is gone, im sure you have your reasons, just a nice peice of footage for all outdoorsmen to see!I still would like to see this animal in velvet as many others, keep the cam rolling.
----------------------------------------------------------------- Happiness is alarge rack

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's better you dont know about the SS.... you dont wanna put yourself in danger... lets just say they are a SPECIAL group of guys. </div></div>

Um... alrite.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bowhunter 500....... check that one off on the list. </div></div>

T250.. what are you even talkin about?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ibowbigbucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BrewCrewOtdoors,
shame the vidio is gone, im sure you have your reasons, just a nice peice of footage for all outdoorsmen to see!I still would like to see this animal in velvet as many others, keep the cam rolling.
----------------------------------------------------------------- Happiness is alarge rack</div></div>

Huh? I was just jokin.

Oh I just checked page one, you are all talkin about this video ya looks like they pulled it, it was gettin pretty popular.. I have been lookin like a fool I was talkin about the goliath video as I thought that is what you were askin me about ibowbigbucks. Sorry, no clue about this video but he wasn't in velvet.. Superwide buck with a hell of a cage on him!

I was abit confused on what the h#ll was being talked about myself. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Im not sure what happend to the video. Something about me taking it off my photobucket account also took it off of web hosts.

Ill put it back up, but prob. only in the PMA. being as though people should pay to see such a quality movie. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom